• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Hi...message from Vancouver of Canada

Thanks guys. I have just received message from the post office telling me something is on the way for me.....I think it's the mossy, still 10 days to go. I am also expecting a repaired rem VTR rifle, and has been 11 days already since it was shipped, and still waiting......Luckily we do not have mail in election here in Canada, otherwise......

All I can say is be patient. Demand for firearms and ammo has never been higher! I was talking to an FFL friend of mine here in FL that sells 80% "kits" and at the beginning of the year he had 500+ inventory and is now down to less than 50 kits! :eek: I was always good for a couple "blem" uppers and/or lowers from him at a deep discount because he had dozens but they were all sold out! :( He told me mfgs of parts are working overtime to meet demand. He has to wait for product as well as his customers. And wholesale prices are up at least 25%. :(

Anyhow, Welcome Aboard Larry! :)

Holy molly guys, you know what? I ordered the rifle on Aug 7, dispatched by store Aug 9, and only TODAY I received it!!!!
It somehow got lost by the Post Office...took me 4 calls with Post Office customer service agents and 1 call with the Supervisor, and raised 3 service tickets and 3 calls to the selling store before I could get hold of it....

I got a bit paranoid when I was told to collect the rife at the designated post office today because I was a bit worry that the package could be "damaged" and things inside was somehow "misplaced". I even checked with the seller if I need to report to the police if anything went wrong....haha ....

Anyway, it is right here in front of me....it is a beauty!

Hope it performs well when I bring it to the range. I need to clean it up first.....

It comes with a VORTEX VIPER HS-T mounted (but not sighted yet)......

I have also received a VORTEX collar pin inside the package, I do not recall I had this when I purchased my previous VORTEX crossfire II scope. Does it mean something?

Attachments

• IMG_20200910_221531_resized_20200910_102136531.jpg
    IMG_20200910_221531_resized_20200910_102136531.jpg
    176.3 KB · Views: 4
All I can say is be patient. Demand for firearms and ammo has never been higher! I was talking to an FFL friend of mine here in FL that sells 80% "kits" and at the beginning of the year he had 500+ inventory and is now down to less than 50 kits! :eek: I was always good for a couple "blem" uppers and/or lowers from him at a deep discount because he had dozens but they were all sold out! :( He told me mfgs of parts are working overtime to meet demand. He has to wait for product as well as his customers. And wholesale prices are up at least 25%. :(

Anyhow, Welcome Aboard Larry!

Problem was it was firearm sent to me via post office, and even post office lost track of it for nearly 20 days.......that worried me.....I am good now......
The firearm sales that sold me the rife was surprised to know it took that long too. But he assured me similar things had happened before, I am not the first bad luck guy, it is a rare case, but did happen before. That was comforting!!!:)

Welcome, Lawrence, to Mossberg Owners from E TN.
index.php

Howdy, welcome to the club.
Thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself.
Please, feel free to chime in on any conversation, anywhere...
Cheers!
:cheers:

Back