• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Hi

czgunner

Copper BB
Hey everybody.
Disabled combat vet. I shoot as often as possible. I was an auto tech for about 12 years, was furloughed due to the scamdemic and am now studying biz management full time via the VA's voc rehab program.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Thank you sir. We're very glad you joined.

@czgunner This is an official welcome to your official introduction at Mossberg Owners.

If you would like to share your experiences with the VA's voc rehab program later, I would find that interesting. I don't know anything about it.

index.php

@czgunner This is an official welcome to your official introduction at Mossberg Owners.

If you would like to share your experiences with the VA's voc rehab program later, I would find that interesting. I don't know anything about it.

index.php
It's been pretty good to me. I am 50% and I think the minimum is 30%. I also had to get a waiver because I applied 2 years too late. Overall, its enough income that I don't have to work, but just barely. It was a blessing that this all worked out because my back injury was causing so much pain I could barely get through a work day.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

I'm glad to see that you're more on track with everything and you were able to get the assistance you needed, when you needed it.

Welcome to the Mossberg Owners, ‘Gunner, and please Enjoy yourself while you’re here. Call me Cadd.
:cheers:
I like Mossbergs and I own a 12 gauge cruiser, a .30-30, and a .22 semi auto. I’ve done some casting and some reloading, and I like to play with experimental shotgun shells.

I’m at The Gateway to the Sierra, on the east edge of California’s SanJoaquin valley. I don’t see the all the crap that you can find over in the big cities and on the coast.

It’s very lucky I moved out here after my dad retired from the Air Force in the 70s. We have a sheriff that supports private gun ownership. We don’t have a problem with homeless people everywhere.

It’s too far off the beaten track, and too far from the seashore, (Where are you can pay $5 million for a tarpaper shack with an ocean view.)

Am I starting to rant? Ohhh, you’re going to have to get used to that…

Have a fine day ‘Gunner!

Back