• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

HK G3/PTR's and Clones

Seeing if there is any G3 or HK91 fans out there.

This is my Federal arms FA91. Which is a clone version of the semi auto HK91 .308-7.62 semi automatic battle rifle. I've had this rifle for close to 10 yrs now and kept it bone stock until about a year ago. It now spots a harris adjustible bipod, EMA tactical (now command arms/caa) collapsible stock with adjustable cheek rise/weld and adjustable butt pad. UTG tri rail tactical forend, Ergo PSG1 grip,ergo verticle forend grip and topped off with a 3-12x44 variable zoom scope. Needless to say, this is one hell of a joy to shoot :twisted:

Attachments

• tn.jpg
    tn.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 155
Great lookin rig!

I used the have the CAA SRS 13 position stock on one of my ARs. That sure looks like a fun way to spend an afternoon...

I dont' have one, but have shot my buddies a bunch of times. They're pretty good guns.

The closest thing I have to that in my personal collection is its' 9mm little brother. A '94 series.

Right on. one of the things I like most about it is that it will run through any kind of ammo you put in it, even the el cheapo Wolf, and similar steel casing off brands. outta the close to 10 yrs of having it I can honestly say its had a fualty extraction less then a handfull of times.

Back