• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Hollywood aka the Cesspool

cmcdonald

Boating Accident Victim
Staff member
Supporter
"Philanthropist"
I had a quick look and didn't see another thread, so if this fits somewhere else please feel free to move it.

Ok, I gotta get this off my chest.

Don't know about any of you folks...but I'm flippin' disgusted. It's not that we didn't suspect, it's not that we hadn't heard whisperings before. But, the collective silence coming from these sick, self-interested and self-righteous SOB's has been deafening.

I'm about ready to cancel my cable service and Netflix. I'm not kidding. I am sickened by the lack of accountability and the collective stonewall they have built...albeit crumbling at the moment.

The bald face arrogance and vitriol dispensed by the Hollywood elite upon so-called social and political offenders is nothing more than the hypocritical deflecting of attention away from their own closet barfing out skeletons.

One after another they have over the years trotted out before the media to wax eloquent on the environment, animal rights, women's rights and liberal politicking....

These posers are indeed great actors. They are shells of human beings (read: useless bags of flesh) and have the audacity to wag their boney fingers at us for our guns or for our love of freedom and the oh-so uncool way in which we choose to exercise our rights and heritage.

I'll take a page from my Dads book here..."it's time to put these bastards on a barge, set em adrift in the ocean and drop a bomb on em."

EDIT: Get some popcorn because my guess is this show is just getting started. I suspect there will be many more to come and I hope this leads to an implosion on their sick little world.

Last edited:
Hollywood really sucks.

Not just because of their politics, but most of their movies suck, their screenwriters suck. And speaking of screenwriters and producers, they tend to put out sheer crap that pushes an agenda that only they are interested in.

Yeah, I hardly ever watch movies. NFL. Nascar, and the list goes on.

Network television is forcing the same agenda on people. Every show has got some subtle and not-so-subtle message. Every conflict is a thinly veiled metaphor of the Republicans and the Democrats and president Trump.

But it is indeed all just hollow hypocrisy from some of the most perverse, immoral, degrading, predatory, and vicious members of society.

Network television is forcing the same agenda on people. Every show has got some subtle and not-so-subtle message. Every conflict is a thinly veiled metaphor of the Republicans and the Democrats and president Trump.

But it is indeed all just hollow hypocrisy from some of the most perverse, immoral, degrading, predatory, and vicious members of society.
I think what will piss me off the most is that the media and the Hollywood types will, after the dust settles, find a way to pat themselves on the back for being so brave and heroic to out all the sick emeffers among them. The very people they have worked with, tolerated, and even publicly venerated. All the while being knowingly complicit of the crimes of their degenerate colleagues, refusing to break their silence in favour of money and fame....bunch of narcissistic sociopaths.

Hollywood has changed our natioal perception of reality and the human sexual condition.

If you believe you can fly you can fly? Well, no one believes you can become Peter Pan; but If you believe you're a girl you can put on a dress and some high heels and shave until you glow.

Of course that's not perverted. Even if you cut Parts off of your body and add parts to your body with cosmetic surgery, that's still not perverted. Not in Hollywood! Cutting off your dick isn't the ultimate sign of submission. It's an act of Bravery!

Clearly, What's perverted is people who think that there are only two Sexes and the men and women should be together exclusively.

What's perverted is to think that the way we should be is the way that we were created.

Hollywood very profitably sells the belief that you can swing on a star, and be anybody you want to be, even if you're a 46 year old black man who wants to be a 17 year old blonde girl.

And you're certainly going to be heralded as brave, for doing whatever horrible things you will do, in attempting to achieve what simply cannot be.

Last edited:
Here we are two months later and the revolving wheel of who can we screw this week goes on and on. Now it is not rape or sexual assault that matters, it even includes how a man might have looked at a half dressed bimbo 10,15, maybe 20 years ago.

Actors and actresses live in a fantasy world and make huge sums of money for their efforts. They are the most self righteous, self absorbed, egotistical group of people on the earth. Let's face it, they, the men and women would and will do anything to further their careers.

The buzz at the current time is about respect. In my world respect comes from being respectful about how you treat others and how you conduct yours.

Ok, the thread was dead but I just had to rant.

Well you can tell how much Kim Kardashian and Kanye West respect money by the 1 billion dollar divorce settlement they are negotiating.

Respect for other human beings is, however, mostly just window dressing

Hollywood has quite effectively blurred the line between reality and reality tv, which for those that still dont get it is still scriped and/or edited to distort reality to how the director/producer wants it to appear.

Kim K. Is a master of that.

Video doesn't lie but it can be re-edited to completely change context and appearance of reality.

Look at survival. The show has been on now for about 18 or so years and I still run across people that think those people are all alone out there. I ask them ," who do you think does the filming"?. They have a production crew with them. I reckon a helicopter as well, and they certainly are not starving.
I think if I remember correctly I watched about 3 episodes 15 years ago. That was enough of that.

Look at survival. The show has been on now for about 18 or so years and I still run across people that think those people are all alone out there. I ask them ," who do you think does the filming"?. They have a production crew with them. I reckon a helicopter as well, and they certainly are not starving.
I think if I remember correctly I watched about 3 episodes 15 years ago. That was enough of that.

Some of em are alone. They do however have a bunch of cameras set up, and some drones available to them to film. So that makes it scripted. When they drop em off and when they pick em up, is when they do more filming if the person can't get the shot for some reason. (i hate to admit it, but I did work in hollyweird for 12 yrs.) Now I'm jaded...

Any of the K shows and variations (ie: "housewives", etc.) are forbidden in this household... :)
Somewhat the same in my house, except, she can watch em....when I'm not around. I don't even want to hear their voices. I truly ****ing hate those shows. They are the most useless ****ing garbage ever to be broadcast on tv. (any reality show)

Somewhat the same in my house, except, she can watch em....when I'm not around. I don't even want to hear their voices. I truly ****ing hate those shows. They are the most useless ****ing garbage ever to be broadcast on tv. (any reality show)

I have that problem with the wife watching MSNBC or CNN and my reaction is the same... :mad:

Back