• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

HOLY DUCK!!!!!

nitesite

Average Guy
"Philanthropist"
I was at the supermarket this morning and wandered thru the meat aisle. As they do during this time of year they had frozen 5-lb ducks on sale.

For $68~$70 EACH!!!!!!!!!!!! They were the size of regular chickens.

YIKES!!!!!!!!!!

Let's go biden

Can't blame that on covid. Animals have continued to reproduce at the same rate as pre-covid.

Funny, I still pay $100-$200 each time I pick up my MIL's insulin at the pharmacy and she's on Medicare. And her combined total for a year is well over $2000. So where is this alleged cap?

Mike, if I remember correctly that was an initiative put forth by Trump but not sure it was ever implemented. Guess they need to "refresh" past ideas from other administrations (since they appear to have none of their own) to make it appears they have "us" people in their vision of greatness.

Would hope someone would fact check this list but certainly wouldn't be anyone in the media!

Regards

Mike, I was right.

On July 24, 2020, President Trump signed Executive Order 13937. The stated goal was to make insulin and EpiPens more affordable.

Upon taking office Biden stopped this by Executive Order.

Regards

Back