• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

hornady press release

John A.

Unconstitutional laws are not laws.
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
https://press.hornady.com/release/2018/04/23/hornady-stands-up-to-state-of-new-york/

April 23, 2018
Hornady stands up to State of New York
Today, the State of New York did one of the most despicable acts ever perpetrated by any state by asking New York banks, financial institutions and insurance companies to stop doing business with the gun and ammo industry.
While it may not make a difference to New York, Hornady will not knowingly allow our ammunition to be sold to the State of NY or any NY agencies. Their actions are a blatant and disgusting abuse of office and we won’t be associated with a government that acts like that. They should be ashamed.
-Steve Hornady, president of Hornady Manufacturing Company

Good for Hornady. I'm already a happy customer and will gladly continue being one.

Another reason to support Hornady. Their ammo is good stuff. I’m hopeful more companies will do the same.

We need a lot more firearms related businesses to start taking the fight back right back to them.

This is my LGS.................I love these guys.
Wanstalls-Ad-C-71.jpg

They took out a full page ad in a national firearms magazine up here.

And Hornady just nailed a contract to supply the FBI with +P ammunition.

Hornady® Awarded FBI 9mm+P Service Ammunition Contract
Grand Island, NE – Critical Duty® 9mm+P is the new handgun service ammunition of the FBI.
Hornady® has been awarded a Fixed Price Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) agreement with the Federal Bureau of Investigation for its 9mm+P Luger 135 gr. FlexLock® Critical Duty® ammunition. In addition to the service ammunition contract, Hornady® training and frangible ammunition was also selected for use on this contract.
“Being awarded this contract by the FBI is a significant moment in our company’s history,” said Jason Hornady, vice president of Hornady Manufacturing Company. “We’ve worked tirelessly to develop the finest law enforcement ammunition products on the market. Knowing that the FBI relies on our ammunition is a testament to the innovation and tenacity exhibited by all the hard-working people at Hornady. We’re extremely proud to be selected by the FBI.”
This new contract is in addition to an FBI contract for 40 S&W 175 gr. FlexLock® Critical Duty® ammunition awarded in 2017.

Back