• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Hornady Zombie Max?

oli700 said:
Vampires
Werewolves

You can’t count Bigfoot because he is real.... :roll:
Hornady better get back to work.....

These rounds won't work for Vampires... they'll need to come up with a wooden bullet that has to be shot through the heart. Because accuracy is so critical, I can see another symbiotic relationship forming with maybe Crimson Trace or maybe Aim-Pro....

Once they've got the vampire ammo sorted out, they'll need to do some serious testing to see if you need to use solid silver slugs on werewolves, of if silver-plated will be sufficient... Can you imagine the law suits, if it's later found out, that silver-plated slugs didn't kill werewolves, or worse yet, turned them into "zombie-werewolves", thus creating another sub-species that will eventually take over the living....but by then, vending machines will probably be the dominant race (that could happen)

Smitty

Smitty in CT said:
oli700 said:
Vampires
Werewolves

You can’t count Bigfoot because he is real.... :roll:

but by then, vending machines will probably be the dominant race (that could happen)

Smitty

Now I am more able to see that happening myself....damn AI

Holy smokes! How will we kill the vending machines? :shock:

Oh wait. They cant go very far, theyll come unplugged. We just have to stand out of reach.

Rossignol said:
Holy smokes! How will we kill the vending machines? :shock:

Oh wait. They cant go very far, theyll come unplugged. We just have to stand out of reach.

you've heard of Buffy the Vampire Slayer?

How about, Michelle the Vending Machine Slayer!
frank-cho-michelle-obama.jpg

Just got off the phone with Hornady marketing and ammo technical data.

Marketing is being very tight lipped and leaving it all open ended right now. They do say more info will be released by mid novemeber and that these are very real loads.

They wouldnt confirm my suspicions on the buckshot being the versatite loads, nor would they confirm (nor deny) the loads are based on the TAP LE ammo. I still cast my lot that this is the case, but for now it is being presented that these are NEW loads. If it is confirmed that they are indeed based on law enforcement ammo, these are great loads at comparable market prices to their competitors counterparts.

Well all be a son of a gun, I did! :D

Man, everyone has their "thing" that theyre really into. You have to have something, it helps prevent insanity.

I like ammunition among few other things, though I'm just a novice afficianado, for now. I'm physically limited at times to what I can do cuz arthritis sux, but making a phone call isnt too bad! :D

Can I just say this has made a wonderful digression into my night and I greatly appreciate all those concerned...

And as a side note, Snooki scares me worse than anything else, except maybe that sludge like stuff I found in my coffee mug I left in the shop hidden behind some old paint cans for a couple of months.... Glad those kids found it first....

I'm glad you enjoyed it! I hope to get my hands on some of this stuff eventually...

Oh, the coffee cup sludge... I too have found some of that stuff. When I find some, I wrestle with the idea of just throwing the cup away.

you guy's act like it's all a big joke -
I had a hellova time finding a supplier that wasn't sold out of the Zombie Bullits,
thank God I was able to get two box's shipped overnight Express.
I can only hope 2 boxes is enough

Still have yet to find a store in my area that sells this. No way I'm paying shipping for one box by ordering online. Want some for my 12 gauges. Don't think I'd ever shoot it though but if I do well....bring on the zombies :twisted:

Back