• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

How are we doing as a Mossberg Forum?

Abouttime said:
I came in need of some helpful guidance and got it... it is a good place to commiserate and be encouraged. Thanks for all the helpful input.
One year later...I can definitely echo that sentiment.

This site and community really are awesome! Fantastic posts, by some great people!! Thanks for all the help MO!!

Cal

That's what we're here for!

If we can't help fix your problem, we can at least be there to talk trash with you until Mossberg gets around to figuring it out...

I love this site on it all the time! All my questions get answered and without a certain smugness that other boards seem to have! People quickly forget they were newbies once too! Thanks for the help again L.E.S. for helping with the sign up issue! I can't sleep I hang out on the ONLY Mossberg forum as far as i'm concerned!

It is good to have that kind of support from the community and fellow members. Makes it easier to help keep the place in tiptop shape...

Let me think......

You have all the Mossberg products covered.
The membership is friendly and knowledgeable.
There is already a wealth of information here.
You have established contacts within Mossberg Customer Service and made it available to the membership.

What more could a Mossberg owner want?

A big thumbs up from me!!

Thank you for the kind words Sir.

We've all put in a lot of work around here, both in structure and atmosphere. Glad to see that you're enjoying the site...

I am new to the Mossy Owners forum, but I must say I love it on here. So much great and helpful information availible. Also, I posted a question about an 88 stock and received quick, detailed, helpful info from Old Mossy. I appreciate this form and look forward to learning much from everyone on it. Thanks!

Thanks for the kind words Hog Doc and welcome aboard. Old Mossy rocks. I think I learn something new everyday on M.O. Don't be afraid to ask whatever is on your mind, there are no dumb questions on M.O. and flamers are removed post haste.

Been on a few forums before I came across M.O. and I want you all to know that I haven't been back to any of them, too many UN-helpful self centered a$$holes that think they know everything and not much help at all for anything.
I stay here because of the help and advice that is the best around from ppl that know what they are talking about.(all you guys here are awesome)
There's nothing that needs changing at all. Everything is covered in one topic or another and someone always knows or can help out with any topic.

I forget how and why I came across this forum originally but it has been 3-4 years now and it is one of my regular forum "stops". Since then a few Mossys have come and gone but the feeling I get is that you don't NEED to own a Mossy to enjoy and participate...ALL are welcome! :)

I've learned a lot and like to think that information I have provided has helped others, too. There is no pretension here, no prima donnas, no snarkyness towards noobs as found on other "gun" forums. Lotsa good folk here! :D

I try to throw some $ to the forum when I have some slush in my PayPal. Unlike many other forums, this one is NOT loaded with advertising...

I've learned a lot and like to think that information I have provided has helped others, too. There is no pretension here, no prima donnas, no snarkyness towards noobs as found on other "gun" forums. Lotsa good folk here! :D
Nicely said and much appreciated Bobster. There is actually a lot of effort put forth by many to keep it this way for so many years in a row.

I try to throw some $ to the forum when I have some slush in my PayPal. Unlike many other forums, this one is NOT loaded with advertising...
Also very much appreciated Bobster!...Thanks.

Last edited:
I forget how and why I came across this forum originally but it has been 3-4 years now and it is one of my regular forum "stops". Since then a few Mossys have come and gone but the feeling I get is that you don't NEED to own a Mossy to enjoy and participate...ALL are welcome! :)

Agreed, Bobster!

Unlike many other forums, this one is NOT loaded with advertising...

You can thank Dhonovich for that.

He was actually approached a while back from a large internet forum conglomerate that was interested in purchasing Mossberg owners forum and the sister sites.

Obviously, and thankfully, he declined the offer.

Re: Mossberg Owners Forum Feedback...

How does everyone like the forum so far?

DH, IVE ONLY BEN HERE JUST 4-5 DAYS, AND I LOVE THIS WEBSITE. LOOKING FORWARD TO MAKING FRIENDS &ECT.
I JUST ENDED A NEAR 6 YEAR PERIOD ON A MUSTANG SITE [ IMBOC ] CREATED FOR THE FOLKS THAT OWNED A STEVE McQUENE
MUSTANG BULLITT. FORD CAME OUT IN 2008 WITH 6,800 REPLICAS OF THE CAR. I BOUGHT A 2008 IN JUNE 2008.THEY CAME OUT WITH 315 HP
BUT I TOOK MINE UP TO 496 FWHP,= 439 RWHP. I TOTALED IT IN NOV 2013. AFTER THAT I REALLY LOST INT. AND LEFT. BUT ALONG COMES THIS MOSSBERG SITE UN IM REALLY PLEASED TO BE HERE.
RAMBO

Welcome aboard and its great to have you. I am a car nut as well and currently into racing cars with my Honda s2000.

Welcome aboard and its great to have you. I am a car nut as well and currently into racing cars with my Honda s2000.

Dan, I visited your photo site,you really do a great job. If that's your pic, lifting weights, its for sure we gona get along real good. lol

Back