• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Howdy, Howdy

Glad to be aboard and looking forward to learning a lot about what I know, that I do not really know, but that I will soon know from all of you SG Gurus.

Welcome to the Mossberg Owners Forum !!

Enjoy our community...

Welcome from MI!!

Looks like lots of good folk all around the country. Thanks for the warm Howdys. One of these days I will get my profile info up dated. I tried putting on an avatar but it says there is no file, which there is, LOL, cuz I see the picture. I shall try, try, again!

Howdy Montanawolf, welcome to the club.
Thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself. Please, feel free to chime in on any conversation, anywhere, and let us know if you have any questions.

ripjack13

Welcome aboard!

We've got a great group of folks here on Mossberg Owners and the atmosphere is very laid back. The only thing we like better than discussing each other's guns is lookin at 'em, so take a look around and feel free to post up pics of any firearms you own in the various sub-forums. You'll find that we're into a lot more than just Mossberg around here. Jump in on the conversation anywhere and let us know if you have any questions.

Enjoy the site!

- L.E.S.

Back