• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

I could be wrong, but...

Scoop

.30-06
According statements I've heard from the Democratic Party:
Hillary Clinton was the best female candidate the dems had to offer for President of the US.
Donald Trump was the worst male candidate the repubs could run for the office.
Hillary lost to Trump.

Therefore Dems could find no female that could beat any opposing male Republican.

His doctor said that Trump could be the healthiest man to ever become president.

Meantime, Clinton was tripping over her own feet and having seizures or something.

So IMHO, the truth is that she is not the best candidate that the Democrats could find, but was the crookedest one, and therefore the one that would always do what the Left wanted, whether it was right or wrong.

PS, I am hoping that she has thoroughly poisoned Chelsea's chances of ever being in major office.

That would be nice but I doubt it. A lot of the left love the Clintons despite the graveyard full of skeletons in their closet.

And, they move to where the chances of success are greatest. The lefties still can't believe they lost the election.

Neither can I actually, and it was one of the most amazing things to ever happen in my lifetime.

I figured the election would be very close but I thought it would go the other way. The whole thought was rather depressing.

I swear to God, that when Hillary Clinton lost the election it added 10 years to my life.

I feared her win so much that all during election night I stayed away from seeing the results pouring in, and the next morning I didn't turn on anything so that I could delay finding out the worst of news. It wasn't until 4:30 pm when my wife told me that i had been wrong, and my worst fears were dashed in an instant. Thank god for the Electoral College.

I honestly don't think she would've gotten popular vote without all the fraud either to be honest. Remember, obama said tin order to be a citizen, you must vote (paraphrasing wanting the illegal votes).

I know that foreign news agencies were calling it for Trump for 30-45 minutes well before US sources were.

I think the main reason that US was so slow to call it was to allow the large voting districts to add in their extra hidden votes that they didn't think they'd need, but they thought they were such a shoe in, they didn't have enough of the fake results to still beat him.

Back