• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

I need one of these!!!

IMPORTANT NOTICE:

This product is prohibited in some states including but not limited to the following ones:

Colorado--This item is prohibited under Colorado 18-12-109 Paragraph 7.
Florida--This item is prohibited under Florida Statute 790.165
Connecticut:  Statutes indicate that this item may be prohibited.

I'm not aware of any Iowa law prohibiting this item, but I'll make a few inquires for you as the State Troopers and local deputies around here live to mess with people who display items like this. I'm all for it if it's legal though. Now if only it shot confete(sp?) at people riding your ass.

blue said:
Shoot, if they were 10 bucks I'd buy four or five and plant them in my front yard...

That reminds me of a funny story.

We were having a Birthday party at our house for our oldest son 7 or 8 years ago and he invited one of his buddies.

Before the party, his mother called and asked if we had guns in the house.

Well, I just jumped all over that.

I told her "well sure, any red blooded American has guns. I have more than enough for everyone here and enough ammo to last through most of Armegeddon.

Why? Are you needing one?"

A couple seconds of silence and she says, "no, but, are they securely stored?"

I say, "oh yeah, sure They're all locked up and you don't have to worry about the guns."

It's the landmines buried in the yard you have to worry about so you may want to stay in the gravels when you drop him off."

And she brought him anyway. :lol:

:lol: Good story! I like the hitches too and I bet they would make some nice lawn ornaments!!! Ha!

Back