• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

I think I painted myself into a corner

nitesite

Average Guy
"Philanthropist"
Recently I bought a CZ Hammer Coach shotgun SxS. Some of you may have seen the pictures.

Well, now I am stumped because I cannot figure out any way to attach a weapon light and picatinney rail and ESSTAC shot card to it.

Dammit.........

How hard would it be to tap that center rib? If it were 2011, those LaserLyte quad rails for double barrels, while clunky looking, would have done the job..maybe mic the barrels and have John mill out something similar?

Last edited:
If the movies are to be believed, coach guns were fired down and away from the gunners position, so he could practice from his recliner..lol

Or a bar stool!!!!!!

Wonder if he can shoot it one handed without spilling his glass of whiskey?

Inquiring minds need a picture for proof!!!!

Regards

OH

My

GOD....

Now I need the to get the barrels threaded and get breaching stuff. Because.... reasons.

This could go on forever I tell ya......

Adding the pic rail and light are probably "do-able" with a Dremel and maybe a Dewalt router, but then there are those pesky essential ESSTAC cards that would need to go on that short little receiver and the hammers getting in the way.

Ideas would be appreciated.... :) Does ESSTAC make a one-shell card?

BTW, I just finished waxing the shotgun again so I am not sure that VELCRO will stick to waxed metal.

Oh Dear......

OH

My

GOD....

Now I need the to get the barrels threaded and get breaching stuff. Because.... reasons.

This could go on forever I tell ya......
I think your first order of business is to clarify weather you are being serious about doing stuff to the peacock popgun…

Recently I bought a CZ Hammer Coach shotgun SxS. Some of you may have seen the pictures.

Well, now I am stumped because I cannot figure out any way to attach a weapon light and picatinney rail and ESSTAC shot card to it.

Dammit.........

iu

"just finished waxing it again"

This sounds like a 20 year old who just got his first car and trying to impress the girls!

At least no one has mentioned "Tacticool" s#** yet!

Oh No

Regards

Dammit.........
I'm disowning you...you freak of nature!!

Ok, so I can't disown you but I'm really upset right now....................

Back