• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

I'll show you mine if you show me yours! 590 photo thread!

995DE1DE-F394-4CB9-98B0-A43F0DE930D5.jpeg

Here’s my 20” that I threw my old 500 stock set on. I stripped that, torched it, sealed it with pure tung oil. Have a few little add ons I put on aswell.

So question for you guys- I have a stock set I want to refinish and use on this gun. I want a nice red color stain to use on this set. Any recommendations? I have some pictures from google to show the red if you guys want to see.

What version is that ? :) First i thought of a less lethal ( the orange ) but.. i have never seen that type of case and stuff

It's the 590 Line Launcher. It's been discontinued, but was made for launching string across a river or other obstacle. I bought it to use at work, but we ended up going another route. The kit is brand new, never used. I've seen a few sell on gunbroker over the past few years but they get pricey.

It's the 590 Line Launcher. It's been discontinued, but was made for launching string across a river or other obstacle. I bought it to use at work, but we ended up going another route. The kit is brand new, never used. I've seen a few sell on gunbroker over the past few years but they get pricey.
Does it shoot regular shot gun shells as well?

Mossberg 590A1 with ghost ring sights

mossy1.jpg

Here is the shotgun after I installed a velcro side saddle system (ESSTAC) and removed from of the spacers from the stock. Next up tactical light installation, I am going with the Magpul Cantilever rail, the metal one, and I have a black 800 lumens Inforce that I'll be using. I also put in a GGG follower and got the Magpul QD swivel installed on the butt stock.

4vK1tQY.jpg

Back