• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

I'll show you mine if you show me yours! 590 photo thread!

Now that I’ve seen a Phrobis III mounted I’ll have to dig mine out to see how it compares to the OKC M9 I have for my shotgun.

speaking of which, here’s my 500....

0EC74ACD-0500-4192-91B4-D808CD2A6C4E.jpeg
.....added the 9 shot 590 SP front end. Love this set up! The standard wall barrel points so nice & I love the plain Jane brass bead. May upgrade to a night sight soon but that would be the only change.

Here’s my 590 Shockwave dressed up like a Nightstick.....
3169DE98-3B39-4F43-AE56-ABACC22ABF19.jpeg
... waiting on the USPS to drop off a XS Big Dot & side saddle for it.

20200607-194728.jpg

The wood looks awesome on the 930! I really just wish there was an easier way to take that LOP down (only options were Mesa's recoil tube and spacer, or modifying the stock one, a bit too much for me)

590 Crimsontrace sidesaddle green laser. Streamlight racker. Nightsight on front end. Esstac cards, one is slugs, other buckshot. Don't plan on carrying it around with both on there, just to keep the rounds where the weapon is. Home defense load: First 2 are rubber, rest are #8 shot so that it don't go through too many walls. BMW in the garage and I don't want to F it up. IMG_4878.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_4879.jpg
    IMG_4879.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 17
  • Guns.JPG
    Guns.JPG
    417.7 KB · Views: 18
Where did you find the wood?
I don't know where White Oak got his furniture but you can usually find something on dEbay easy enough. Especially if you are looking to refinish something older in fair condition. 500, 590, 88 and 835 (I think) all take the same stocks. The MAIN thing you have to consider is the slide tube/action bars: some are shorter, some are longer, I'm not sure of the exact sizes but if you search "slide tube chart" here you may find the dimensions. Some guns like the 88 come with plastic fore ends with the action bars pinned so a slide tube will probably be needed to add another stock set or aftermarket...

Welcome Aboard! :)

I don't know where White Oak got his furniture but you can usually find something on dEbay easy enough. Especially if you are looking to refinish something older in fair condition. 500, 590, 88 and 835 (I think) all take the same stocks. The MAIN thing you have to consider is the slide tube/action bars: some are shorter, some are longer, I'm not sure of the exact sizes but if you search "slide tube chart" here you may find the dimensions. Some guns like the 88 come with plastic fore ends with the action bars pinned so a slide tube will probably be needed to add another stock set or aftermarket...

Welcome Aboard! :)
What he said .
forend chart.jpg

Back