• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Illinois state rep Crespo is an idiot

John A.

Unconstitutional laws are not laws.
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
5YQfGlk.jpg

376rmfzl.jpg

Why are they blaming the NRA? I admit, I don't like the NRA too much either, but if the NRA was really a problem, he'd know it.

It was DEMOCRATS who dreamed up this "gun free zone" BS and put our teachers and children in far greater danger than the NRA, who sponsors gun locks and gun safety courses.

I think Rep. Crespo is a damned idiot.

I need to get me some of those magazines he's talking about. I must've been doing it wrong this whole time. :doh:

Guns are bad and slowing the process of implementing the new world order. Anyone who disagrees is obviosly not able to have an honest debate and lacks the common sense needed enact laws to protect our children.

---<insert politician, media figure or celebrity name here>

You don't actually have to give any facts when you preach to the choir.

People just have to feel that you are right!

And that's been good enough to put thousands of people into political office who should never have been there.

Civic responsibility goes Way Beyond just hating on people that you don't agree with.

But our media is training people to believe just the opposite. If you hate the "correct" people that makes you a virtuous person.

People are no longer judged by how much they love others, but how much they can hate on the enemies of PC leftism.

That's going both ways, so judge me guilty. If they want to be stupid, I'll point it out every single time I see it.

Yes of course, but you will rely on the facts.

Communists have no such compunction.

Facts are only meaninfull to those that choose to acknowledve them as such.

We now live in a virtual world where people surround themselves with the 'facts' that support the reality they choose to live.

I talk to people all the time that only listen to Fox News or only listen to CNN. The truth lies in the middle but as people become more and more polarized they miss it completely.

We have the technology to be the most informed people in history but we are becomming more myopic every day. The better the technology gets the better the sources of information become at obfuscating the facts for their own means. This is one of the reasons the current and next generation of AI scare me so much.

How do we continue to discern whats real or what is not when the techogy has become so advanvced that we can no longer tell the difference?

Welcome to the Matrix.

I really need to get some of those mags that convert my guns to full auto. I wonder if they have them for 10/22's and Mini 14's too?

What an idiot.

Wait a ding dang minute!

Do you mean the Army is paying thousands of dollars for full automatics, and all they had to do is take a regular rifle and stick a $20 "clip" in it?

No, I think that only pertains to the Illinois National Guard.

Back