• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Impeachment

I'm not worried about any of this because of two things.

Trump knows the swamp because he's been tossing cookies to the nestfeathering swamplife dodos his whole career.

And,

The swamp eats its own.

Watch how fast the old sacred cows of them Dem party get roasted one by one. Just remember that whenever you hear the words "debunked conspiracy theory" from the left, they are dodging the law.

The question is how far are they willing to go?

The impeachment will never pass the Senate which only gives them talking points that the president is corrupt and illegitimate.

Even if the house impeaches he will still likely win in 2020. They are backed into a corner, scared and desperately trying to claw their way out.

I have called each of our reps in Oklahoma. I have made my feeling known. One of them is a newly elected member and happens to be the lone Democrat in our delegation. We'll see how she goes.

I am in an area (Volusia Co., FL) where there are no purple reps. Either rabid Dumpocraps elected by dumbasses or starched Republicans elected by patriots. Gerrymandering at its finest! :D The Rep. Gubna (DeSantis) has turned out to be quite moderate and well-liked. Anyhow, both sides are represented by the various slime outlets: loathesome Dumps by CNN/MSLSD and Repubs. by Fox.

The whole thing is predetermined by the Democrats. It is part of their ongoing (three years now) obstruction of our president. I even wonder. my very own conspiracy theory, if Adam Schiff is the whistle blower himself. Also, you can bet if this were the other way around someone would have leaked the whistle blowers name and it would be all over the media.

Back