• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

In the Name of Homeland Security

nasa

.270 WIN
I do not know all the particulars or if this will reach any of the media.

I heard rumors today of live training exercises with explosives and raids going on and so forth in conversation and local radio as chit chat goes.

This evening a life long friend relayed to me a phone call he received while at my home, about one of the exercises conducted,

Correction, was other son on a military vessel during exercise and was sprayed in the face with CS.

Yeah...that can be handled way better. So was the guy who got sprayed undergoing the same sort of drug test where it sounds like they treated you like livestock then wanted you SSN. I never give it anymore. There is tax payer ID or they should use employee numbers. They shouldn’t need it from you anyway, you should have told them that they already have it. They have to have it in payroll right? Taxes and all…. I can see how they had you by the balls, and they do have that right just sucks they go there when there are way better practices to get the same results. Now the pepper spray…..unless he was getting physical , was uncalled for

A Live Exercise is what they called it. Good thing it was live rounds. Today was not a drug test, it was supposed to be a live test for the prevention of a terrorist attack. Will know more by Monday. I work for a sister company and know a safety officer on that side. Some of the rigs in tn the area have bullet proof panels installed at strategic locations and off duty police officers for guards.

There are enough nut jobs out there that can reek havoc on us without us doing it to ourselves.

Back