• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Incredibly Scary Amusement Park Ride

At about the one minute mark I really tensed up as I thought the whole thing was coming down. LOL

Omg...for a minute there I thought it broke! Then I swear I thought someone was falling out! **** that! No way I'm getting on that thing......

carbinemike said:
Here's one that I would not get on. Basically you get in a steel frame ball and they bunji sling shot you straight into the sky. At peak the ball is 7-8 stories in the air. The video doesn't show it but the tops of the suport towers flex about 5 feet each when this thing lets go.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-2d7ppjUHk&feature=related

I would definitely try that one!

I have seen the slingshot in person a few times and have seen some very tough looking characters scream like a little girl and get off with wobbly legs. I'm not sure but I think consent forms are used before they let you on. My problem is that I have had enough bunji's snap that I wouldn't get on it. The grown men screaming didn't have anything to do with it...lol honest .

Kings Island here has a slingshot thingy... but we dont have anything thats totaly whacked like that thing above!

I'd ride it, I love stuff like that!!!

Back