• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Iran Treaty passed Senate, awaiting Obama signature

I figured he'd get it through. Obama said during his first election that he would stop Iran from being a nuclear power and we know how honest he is. Everything seems to be the opposite in his world and the "side deals", whatever they all include, will likely lead to Iran becoming a nuclear power. Unless of course Israel strikes on their own. Maybe the Saudi's will strike. They don't seem to want them getting nukes any more than Israel. Ugggh...isn't his term over yet?

When you hear about these things it sometimes takes a few minutes to actually register what it means and future implications. I'm still processing this one from months ago...why any western leader would actually facilitate or sponsor such an agreement is almost beyond belief.

If Iran actually arrives at weapons grade materials and has the ability to launch it...there WILL BE big trouble. They have sworn over and over to annihilate the Jews...the Israelis won't just stand by and let it happen. They will do what they've always done. They will strike with surprise and they will strike hard.

I don't believe for one minute they will wait for weapons grade material to either be launched at them or be allowed to fall into the hands of state sponsored terrorists.

As a side note to this...it's almost like forcing the Israelis to act. Who knows why? Is this a path to dealing a death blow to Iran's nuclear program? It would almost seem that way to me.

The Israelis will not sit by and let this happen. If they did, it would be like signing their own death warrant.

You are correct.

On both accounts.

This LINK will show you which POS senators voted yes on the "agreement". Sadly, old fark Nelson (D-FL) voted yes and if I had more time I would certainly picket his office in Orlando with a sign saying "Nelson supports Terrorists! Time to Resign, Bill!" This whole deal is a "trick" by the Nobama admin. that instead of being a "treaty" that would have to be approved (ratified) by the Senate, is now an agreement that would have to be disproved by the Senate so instead of 67 votes to pass, it only needs 34 to survive the veto. This is total usurpation of the process by the POSPOTUS! :mad: It is smoke and mirrors confusion so the sheeple will not actually see what is transpiring. Nobama is a dangerous man intent on destroying the US, or so it seems, and his actions speak louder than his lies! :mad: And it doesn't help that the Republican leadership are a bunch of spineless pussies! :mad:

The only hope here is that a Republican will be elected President in 2016 and that Republicans will retain the House and Senate. That President should immediately UN-sign ANY and ALL executive orders Nobama has signed. And fire any last vestige of the Nobama admin. But the Republicans are too busy shooting each other in a circular firing squad! :(

And some of the Senators running may not lawfully return to their Senate seat should their presidential bid fail. So it could be a double downer here in FL if Rubio (R-FL) fails in his presidential bid and a dumpocrap takes his old senate seat AND the WH. :( Same would go for KY and Rand Paul. I'm not sure of Cruz in TX...

Not trying to go OT too much but as much as I like how Trump is running, with his "don't give a fxxk what I say" mentality, my biggest fear is he will go Independent. And by bad-mouthing many solid contenders, he is only hurting the Republican party. I still do not think he is serious about the job--I don't think he will be able to handle a dysfunctional congress! Ted Cruz is playing his cards right, IMO...

The Israelis will not sit by and let this happen. If they did, it would be like signing their own death warrant.

And keep in mind that the Isrealis already HAVE nukes! :eek: Can you spell Armageddon boys and girls? I knew you could...

Last edited:
I'm leaning towards cruz as well bobster.

I would be lock step in line if Gowdy were to run though.

I don't think that man puts up with much shit.

Don't worry...Israel will not stand idly by...and it sure as shit doesn't our clowns approval.

I don't think Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Iraq, or Syria will lodge a complaint either...they would be next.

I foresee a massive nuclear arms race in the region firing up now.

Everyone knows that Iran is enriching uranium, they've already vowed to make a weapon of it, all these neighboring countries too will now rush to develop a weapon because Iran wants to be top of the food chain, and these other countries know it, so they'll want to get some to protect their own assets.

Dumbass Obama and Kerry (especially) are content opening Pandora's box.

I got news for you. When that box is opened, they won't be able to close it back and the blood is on their hands.

They are entirely and personally responsible for everything that is about to happen.

Mark it zero.

Yea...Kerry was in Philadelphia today touting his plan...and doing high fives because it will be bullet proof thanks to an out-going female democratic senator...

"On Wednesday, Sen. Barbara Mikulski (D-Md.) announced that she would support the agreement, becoming the 34th member of the Senate to do so. In offering her backing, Mikulski, who is retiring in 2016, assured that President Barack Obama will dodge a Republican-led effort to kill the deal. Although a resolution of disapproval may still pass the chamber, the White House now has the necessary support to sustain a presidential veto of said resolution."

Bitch...

I agree.

Congress/House should still try to bring it to a vote. At least that way, it's on record.

Plus, wouldn't just accept defeat without a fight.

1st it was obama care and now this. I have completely lost faith in all of the legislative process.

How we can hand any type of nuclear technology to a country that swears they will someday wipe us off the map is unfathomable to me. They should be tried for treason for even considering it.

Destroying this country one day at a time.

It really is a time for a civil war, this country is more divided then ever before, the left is destroying the moral fabric of this country, acronym divisions of the government are run amuck at will, economy, race relations, world relations. I cant take it anymore.

When you hear about these things it sometimes takes a few minutes to actually register what it means and future implications. I'm still processing this one from months ago...why any western leader would actually facilitate or sponsor such an agreement is almost beyond belief.

If Iran actually arrives at weapons grade materials and has the ability to launch it...there WILL BE big trouble. They have sworn over and over to annihilate the Jews...the Israelis won't just stand by and let it happen. They will do what they've always done. They will strike with surprise and they will strike hard.

I don't believe for one minute they will wait for weapons grade material to either be launched at them or be allowed to fall into the hands of state sponsored terrorists.

Exactly right. Take care. Tom Worthington

Deog, me and my wife were having a conversation about just that this morning.

Just being to the point it is becoming conversation is farther than it ever should be.

But like I said to her, those in power are not going to relinquish that power, unless you make them.

That's the entire reason that the Union invaded and attacked the south when they told them "no more".

Back