• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Is Or3gun still in business?

estorilphil

Copper BB
Hi is or3gun still in business? How do I get in touch with them? I sent them an email thru the website's contact-us form and haven't heard back. That was last week. thanx..

We are absolutely still in business. Our contact form and spam filters can be picky about addresses and domains it lets through due to an influx of bot traffic, but we can always be reached here if you need another way to contact us. We're a bit short staffed as we have a lot going on in the background for the new year, but we are typically able to respond within a day.

Thanks!

William
OR3GUN

Oh ok sounds good. So basically I want to get the following parts for my 930spx (https://www.mossberg.com/930-spx-pistol-grip-85370.html) and have some questions:

Spacer (mst-930): I mostly run buckshots, occasionally slugs but rarely, because birdshots do not cycle properly, will the blue spacer allow me to cycle bird shots?
Forearm retainer (cfr-930): I have the stock-OEM forearm and will keep it for the forseeable future, so do I get field fit? Am I understanding correctly that it'll reduce the flex of the forearm that's there now?
Follower: I want to get the blue follower (ecf-930) but will it reduce my carrying capacity? It looks taller than stock for some reason. Right now as it is certain taller (but still 2.75") buckshots/slugs will only fit up to 6 rounds. The follower is really cool but I can't get it if it'd reduce my capacity which would suck..

Lastly, in your combo page I don't see any existing combo that covers these three parts I want, is there a combo for these? Also I'm not able to put the follower in the cart, how do I get it? I don't want the plunger.. at least not yet..

Thanks William

The Marine Blue (Competition) MST works fine with all 2.75" loads, including buckshot and slugs. You will want the Storm Gray (Multi-Use) if you plan to run 3" loads.

The Field Fit should be back in stock soon. We are awaiting an anodizing run that is delayed a bit by staff getting back from the SHOT show and through the freight. It will greatly reduce the play (flex) in the forearm fitment.

We no longer sell the follower individually as the growing production costs of machining and anodizing make it less feasible as a stand alone part. If you don't have 1/4" of extra room past your last shell when you load, you may not have the same capacity with our follower.

If you have a specific list of parts, we can usually put together a combo for you and send you a PayPal invoice.

Thanks!

WIlliam
OR3GUN

The Marine Blue (Competition) MST works fine with all 2.75" loads, including buckshot and slugs. You will want the Storm Gray (Multi-Use) if you plan to run 3" loads.

The Field Fit should be back in stock soon. We are awaiting an anodizing run that is delayed a bit by staff getting back from the SHOT show and through the freight. It will greatly reduce the play (flex) in the forearm fitment.

We no longer sell the follower individually as the growing production costs of machining and anodizing make it less feasible as a stand alone part. If you don't have 1/4" of extra room past your last shell when you load, you may not have the same capacity with our follower.

If you have a specific list of parts, we can usually put together a combo for you and send you a PayPal invoice.

Thanks!

WIlliam
OR3GUN
I also have completed the contact form multiple times with no reply.... also sent a pm with no response. please have a rep contact me .

Our apologies for not getting back to you. Our contact form has been getting trapped in our own spam filters lately, usually when it has an invalid 'from' email address or there is a duplicate of the message from a double-click on the send. We PM'd an answer to your inbox here rather than rely of you seeing it in your own email.

Thanks!

William
OR3GUN

Back