• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

I've been waiting 25 years for this BIG MOMENT tomorrow

nitesite

Average Guy
"Philanthropist"
I'll be sleepless all night.

There's been a gun I've wanted most of my adult life, and thanks to the love and generosity of my wonderful bride it is being delivered to my FFL tomorrow and coming home.

Just wanted to say a HUGE "Thank You" to my loving wife Kathy (I think that's her name anyway :lol: ) , and if everything goes well I will (hopefully) be able to snap a pic of my gun tomorrow before I have to go in to work.

Stay tuned!

Dave (nitesite)

Well Nitesite, you hooked me on the suspense now. I guess I can wait a day if you have been waiting for 25 years. I really liked your post as you sound like a kid on Christmas Eve!

It goes without saying that pics will be required as well as a range report as soon as one is available. :D

Congrats,
-Mike

PS - can you at least drop the caliber? Brand? Any hint?

I'm guessing it'll be in .45 and of a 1911 variety (but I could be totally off :D )

,,,,,,mmm,,,posted in long guns,,,,,,,AK?,,AR?,,,,flint lock? BAR? 50cal?
come on now,,,,,give us a hint.

LAZY EYED SNIPER said:
Is it strange that I'm this excited... :shock:

...about someone else getting a new gun?

,,,,it passes after a few good sips. :D

I just went through the majority of his posts looking for keywords.
Heh heh heh....I'm good. I cannot give spoilers. ;)

ripjack13 said:
I just went through the majority of his posts looking for keywords.
Heh heh heh....I'm good. I cannot give spoilers. ;)

Think you're pretty smart there, don't you? :p

deereatingpopcorn.gif

Ok, it's tomorrow and the FFL should be open by now. Can someone wake up Nitesite so he can spill the surprise?

It's noon.

And it just arrived on the FFLs doorstep.....

Guess I need to shave and shower and get dressed and go into town.

Back