• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

I've been waiting 25 years for this BIG MOMENT tomorrow

9084777391_7059e1732c.jpg
;)

You mean you shave and shower before you meet the gun for the first time? You make it sound like a first date.

You really do have it bad.

nitesite said:
It's noon.

And it just arrived on the FFLs doorstep.....

Guess I need to shave and shower and get dressed and go into town.

Shaved and dressed??? Who needs clothing to buy a gun :lol:

Pajamas or boxers are now ok for going out in public...just look round WalMart the next time you stop in the be disappointed at the lack of ammo.

Now I don't mean to steal your thunder Nitesite but when I ran home from work at lunch I found that Ruger accidentally sent me another free cheek pad. I hope you can top my day. :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's going to be difficult after waiting this long but try not to prematurely discharge the gun before arriving at the range. It's considered bad form.

Once there though feel free to fire as many rounds as necessary downrange.

Please try to be safe and always wear protection, we don't want to going deaf on us...or is that blind.

Anyway just have fun......

Well, I left the house forgetting to get dressed, so I had to turn around. :)

My wife actually ordered this for me and paid for it without my knowledge. She is a real gem!

So, here's a peek.......

Want another peek?

And here it is

I didn't think it was possible but that might actually raise your Badass rating. ;)

You definitely have a keeper, and the guns not bad either. :D :D

That is an awesome gift, and I would love to see some more pics of that M1A!!!!

Congrats Sir!!

Uh, wow! What a great Mrs. Nitesite you have there.

That rifle is very high on my wish list so you can paint me green with envy. :mrgreen:

Think of the fun you can have trying to find the reloading sweet spot that it loves.

Enjoy Nitesite!

Thanks!

I'm going to order the walnut stock set for it sometime down the road.

I need to disassemble and clean it and lube it so I can shoot it!

I'm so proud of my wife, what an amazing gift.

So, who are you sleeping with tonight...the gun or the Mrs.? Or both? (it begged to be asked the way you have talked about the firearm).... :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll:

Nitesite... as far as I can remember you had your anniversary not so long ago... you have yourself a definite keeper here... wait, I was talking about the gun right??? :lol:

WOW!!!! thats gotta be the greatest gift ever............and definitely the greatest wife ever. :D

good job mrs. nitesite!!!

He appears to be too busy to answer...probably doing dishes from now to Christmas to "pay" for his toy... :eek: ;)

Congrats nite!

What an outstanding gift from an exceptional woman. The Scout Squad is #1 on my short list. Enjoy it brother...

WOW, you certainly have a keeper on your hands! I can't wait to see more pictures.

nitesite said:
ripjack13 said:
I just went through the majority of his posts looking for keywords.
Heh heh heh....I'm good. I cannot give spoilers. ;)

Think you're pretty smart there, don't you? :p

nitesite said:
I almost bought a Springfield Armory M1A Scout Squad with Aimpoint last year. Didn't want to part with that much money. But mark my words... one day, and hopefully before too long, it will be mine.

If I'm going to face work without quick backup most of the time I want an M1A Scout Squad!!!!!!!!!!

It appears rip has a crystal ball...better not let the gubment get ahold of him...

Back