• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

KRISS Vector

Oh o.k ..... Have you shot other ammo brands besides than the ones recommend by kriss yet ? I have heard some people have have issues while others ran flawless ?

I've just been shooting what I have on hand.

Mostly Winchester white box and Blazer brass. No issues yet...

So far I have an eotech xps2-0 & g33 magnifier to put on.... also the kriss quick detach sling mount & 2 extra 13 round magazines so far....but i feel the flashlight set up is way over priced

3 bills for a flashlight is a little crazy but right under 5 bills for eotech magnified glass to me seems reasonable. Now im still probably going to get it but it seems a little ridiculous especially since they screw you being the surefire executive series is the only light that fits.

There are other ways of mounting a light though.

Don't plan on adding one to mine, but if I had a mind to I'd mount one to the top rail. Light plus mount would run me no more than $75...

3 bills for a flashlight is a little crazy but right under 5 bills for eotech magnified glass to me seems reasonable. Now im still probably going to get it but it seems a little ridiculous especially since they screw you being the surefire executive series is the only light that fits.
I agree

We have a blizzard going on....tracking said she was coming in today I but it dont look good so far .....

8b31f7015ffd9d77644df46943d041e6.jpg

Lazy you were right about a whole lotta sexy ..... she even came in some yellow fishnets

Yup!

I kept thinking how useless that condom was gonna be with all those holes in it. Congrats man...

Cool, I'm curious to know how you like it once you've put it to some use.

It's an interesting piece, but I didn't like where it attaches. Something about the idea of the sling attachment point being on the opposite side of the weapon and the sling crossing over top at the rear of the receiver just seems weird to me. Hope you like it...

e4ac993dc3ace34a6b5867c1b870816b.jpg

Once you put it on you have to move the rear flip up sight foward a little or it hits..... lets see how It feels after shooting

Back