• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Largest Mass Shooting in Canadian History - The renewed gun control battle begins...

The older I get the more I realize just how un-democratic the Canadian system is. The PM has too much executive power and the bureaucracy runs amok. The fact that you can potentially criminalize millions of citizens with a pen stroke is the very anti-thesis of democracy.

This just further opens the door to partisan interference in governing fairly. As the government memos uncovered by Mr. Young prove, the last two Liberal governments have not only allowed but have courted firearm hostile “consultants” to help draft their plans. These consultants (Cukier, Rathjen, et al) are THE driving force behind the Canadian gun control lobby. What business do lobbyists...any lobbyists for that matter have in actually drafting laws??? If this doesn’t prove the left’s bias and overarching plan of sweeping civilian disarmament...I don’t know what would. Even Ralph Goodale’s firearms “advisory” committee that fell apart during Trudeau’s last term was stacked with anti-gunners. And, the vice-chair, Ms. Provost (Gun control group-Polysesuvient compatriot of Ms. Rathjen) who contrary to her agreement to participate continued to lobby the government for further gun control measures.

Clear violation, clear bias and clearly allowed and encouraged by the sitting Liberal government as they adopted many of the gun control lobby’s recommendations. Clear suppression by the media as this was hardly ever spoken of to my knowledge and only AFTER Trudeau appointee Lobbying Commisioner Nancy Bélanger cleared Ms. Provost of any wrong-doing and essentially rubber stamped her lobbying activities while on committee.

Polysesuvient claimed it was “victim” of a smear campaign! LOL! Hardly.

https://polysesouvient.ca/Documents...rCampaign_against_NathalieProvost_DOSSIER.pdf

What’s terrible is the “dossier” supposedly documenting a smear campaign is to my mind a collection of clear violations and exposing of obvious bias and the lengths that the anti’s will go to achieve their goals. Including not playing by the rules, lying and scheming to get their way. I guess it depends on what side of the fence you stand on but it’s clear evidence of the glaring government bias and where this was all headed from the start.

Sorry for another long winded post....:mornin:

No apology needed my brother, if it wasn't for Dennis we would of never know about the RCMP’S Gun Grab in High River Alberta and their of the Canadian people. Stating they were looking for people in the homes weeks after the flood, instead the booted in locked doors and broke into safes stealing everyone's Firesrms. All devised and put forth to the Government and RCMP by non other than "Wendy Cukier".

Luckily for Canadian Firearm owners Chris Di Armani will be taking over for Dennis and has a enormous task of down loading over 1 Terabyte of files.

If anyone is interested in more info, please follow link to Mr. Youngs website. And you will learn how corrupt the RCMP/Government really are.

https://dennisryoung.ca/

Like not being concerned where over 430,000 criminals with Firearms Prohibition Orders against them live, but they want to take Firearms away from vetted, licensed, tracked on (CPIC) 24 hours a day 365 days of the year. Because somehow hunters and competitors are out there "gang banging"

Its time people started living by the law of the land and not the jungle, put down those phones and pick up bibles.

I love you all keep the faith cherish your family, friends and always "Fight the Good Fight"

No apology needed my brother, if it wasn't for Dennis we would of never know about the RCMP’S Gun Grab in High River Alberta and their deceit of the Canadian people. Stating they were looking for people in the homes weeks after the flood, instead they booted in locked doors and broke into safes stealing everyone's Firesrms. All devised and put forth to the Government and RCMP by non other than "Wendy Cukier".

Luckily for Canadian Firearm owners Chris Di Armani will be taking over for Dennis and has a enormous task of down loading over 1 Terabyte of files.

If anyone is interested in more info, please follow link to Mr. Youngs website. And you will learn how corrupt the RCMP/Government really are.

https://dennisryoung.ca/

Like not being concerned where over 430,000 criminals with Firearms Prohibition Orders against them live, but they want to take Firearms away from vetted, licensed, tracked on (CPIC) 24 hours 365 days of the year. Because somehow hunters and competitors are out there "gang banging"

I love you all keep the faith cherish your family, friends and always "Fight the Good Fight"

Like not being concerned where over 430,000 criminals with Firearms Prohibition Orders against them live, but they want to take Firearms away from vetted, licensed, tracked on (CPIC) 24 hours a day 365 days of the year. Because somehow hunters and competitors are out there "gang banging"

I was just incredulous reading up on those cases Dennis was unearthing. It speaks to the very heart of the criminal justice system and how it so utterly broken. And, how our bureaucrats and elected officials have absolutely no desire to "fix" anything. They just want to score points with the uneducated public, collect a pension and keep on, keeping on. We licensed gun owners are the low hanging fruit and are easy fodder for lazy politicians and are wide open (due to licensing & registration) to power grabbing opportunists who would love nothing more to disarm the people of this country.

It doesn't matter how many people shake their heads or Pfffft! at our proclamations of how unarmed populations are ripe for dictators or tyrannical regimes or how disarmed citizens are targets for criminals. They can say we're crazy. They can say it'll never happen. They can cite the UK or Australia as examples...even Canada...it's all an illusion. The UK is virtually a surveillance state now...not my cup o' tea thanks. They're still slowly tightening the screws on firearms there, meanwhile ramping up "other" means of "public safety". Like, wanting to ban carrying knives in London wasn't it? Really??? Canada is slowly slipping down the same slope as the UK...with UN-ELECTED bureaucrats and cops with WAY TOO MUCH POWER and too much ambition. You wonder whom do they REALLY serve? In a REAL democracy there should be no question who serves whom...otherwise a democracy it is not and a "de-mock-cracy" it becomes.

In U.S. it is becoming painfully evident the left does not work for the people. They want to control the people. We have our news media, rino 's, and Marxists taking over. They are serious, dead serious. I watch in disbelief at these people. They make no attempt to disguise what their intentions are.

I think what I am seeing is unbelievable, but I do believe it. When more and more politicians, media types, and corporations are jumping on the shut em up, re-educate/deprogram, cancel culture bandwagon it is scary.

We have voted ourselves into a real dilemma. I think the parties in power in Canada and U.S.A. are up to the shenanigans.

In U.S. it is becoming painfully evident the left does not work for the people. They want to control the people. We have our news media, rino 's, and Marxists taking over. They are serious, dead serious. I watch in disbelief at these people. They make no attempt to disguise what their intentions are.

I think what I am seeing is unbelievable, but I do believe it. When more and more politicians, media types, and corporations are jumping on the shut em up, re-educate/deprogram, cancel culture bandwagon it is scary.

We have voted ourselves into a real dilemma. I think the parties in power in Canada and U.S.A. are up to the shenanigans.

I believe the same has been happening here for decades, seems as though both our governments are drinking from the same kool-aid. Perhaps Canada's more so.

Gun Ban Exposed Pt5

Last edited:
Back