• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Lawful Gun Owners Aren’t Driving Criminal Gun Violence

Lawful Gun Owners Aren’t Driving Criminal Gun Violence

She's a very articulate young lady and once again salient and verifiable arguments will be off-handed and derided by the anti's.

This Needed to Be Said​

Often the most-interesting parts of congressional hearings are the performative one-liners congressman deliver in attempts to get onto cable news programs. But, now and then, something so honest and off-script happens that we should stop and pay attention. Such an honest moment occurred when Amy Swearer testified in a House Oversight committee hearing last March on regulatory overreach by the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) after gun-control proponents on the committee argued that gun bans protect women. America's 1st Freedom Editor in Chief Frank Miniter speaks with Swearer to learn more about this particular hearing.

Yes, my state Tn passed 2A carry about a year ago and what I don't understand is why schools won't let teachers carry if they have CCW permits. I suggested to my senator that I bet if they put a notice for disabled vets who wanted to protect schools, they would have a line of us, but they don't listen to little people like us without people like that young lady

Yes, my state Tn passed 2A carry about a year ago and what I don't understand is why schools won't let teachers carry if they have CCW permits.

It is a little more complicated than that, at least in my neck of the woods (Volusia Co., FL "Daytona"). In my case/district, it is because school board members are majority Dumpocrap, as are most teachers. With the MSD shooting, Cunt Scott knee-jerked a lot of onerous legislation in. But some of the "good" legislation was a school guardian program that allowed teachers and "guardians" to be trained and armed. There WERE plenty of volunteers and the sheriff approved and had a training program ready, but the option was nixed by the board who opted to retain an armed School Resource Officer, a sheriff's deputy who is only at one place on campus at a time. :rolleyes:

I gave a presentation to the board and let me tell you, 3 minutes goes quick! Fortunately, I had a fact sheet of my presentation and handed it to the members when I was done. Other people "testifying" were weenies saying things like: "what if a student takes a teachers gun?" and "what if a teacher shoots a student" and other ridiculous statements like that. Yes, these pinheads live among us.

BTW, Welcome Aboard! :)

Attachments

• armingteach.pdf
    16.3 KB · Views: 0
well after the musicians and Hollyweird private school had a mass shooting here they are asking for stricter gun laws but didn't say a word about it when other schools had problems, but our governor is a supporter of 2A and is trying to get it passed to have at least three armed guards at every school and it is being voted on right now to be able to carry ARs as a concealed weapon.

well after the musicians and Hollyweird private school had a mass shooting here they are asking for stricter gun laws but didn't say a word about it when other schools had problems, but our governor is a supporter of 2A and is trying to get it passed to have at least three armed guards at every school and it is being voted on right now to be able to carry ARs as a concealed weapon.
I completely agree their are plenty of retired Veteran's & LEO that would love to be part of society & protect schools & children.

Perhaps your politician will listen to the facts.

There have been NO SHOOTING ATTACKS in Schools with Armed Teachers

we did a question forum on the USCCA website and there were over 500 retired vets that said they would be glad to be armed guards for schools who is there that would be better for those types of threats than retired trained vets why would the government have a problem they are the ones who trained us and also ones that were contractors have even better training then just military

But they did just get that marine for manslaughter even though every eyewitness said he saved a lot of lives so it would have to be fine-tuned and some kind of protection for them. I still can't believe my next-door neighbors' grandmothers house was broken into he came through the kitchen window and cut his leg badly with a butcher knife that was sticking up in the dish dryer and sued her she had to pay for his medical but that was 15 years ago

The police's most efficient case-closing tool is when a potential victim has a backhoe. :D
(5-0 pulls up in the cruiser) "Excuse me sir, we had reports of shots fired from this area." "No officer, it was just the backhoe backfiring when I started it up." (finishes filling in hole) ;)

but you know the government takes something simple and complicates it. But you have to think if us vets were at schools there would be no mass shootings then they would have nothing to use to try to get gun control. If you go back and look at the big mass shootings and look at what state or city, they were in not all, but a lot was the same time and close to where NRA was having their yearly conventions. I noticed a pattern and it concerns me that these two things have a connection. If it can be proven is the swamp using our kids for their agenda if so that's sick. The last big mass shooting in Texas, the NRA convention was near that week.

I don't disagree. The frequency of mass shootings in the US is just staggering these days...it's appalling to a level that is hard to actually wrap your head around and part of me thinks that's the point...it's orchestrated. I feel crazy for saying it but it has become so absurdly tragic...it's completely over the top. If that is even a little bit true, that is some dark, twisted and sick mother-effing sh#t. Like, evil on a satanic level.

I tell you if you want to see how sick and twisted the Bidens are read the FBI agents' book about Hunters' laptop, or his wife all the millions she made teaching Russian women how to speak and act American, or all the money Joe and hunter have tied up in Russia with associates of Putin. They did that whole investigation about Trump and Russia to take the focus off Hunter, I guess that's why he's living at the White House the only place Joe thinks he can protect him.

Back