• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Lithium

CaddmannQ

.50 BMG
It looks like California will be able to supply 40% of world lithium demands from excavation of the Salton Sea, a fairly dried up mudhole that was once a large briney inland lake near the Mexican border.

This means that we may soon be the world's #4 economy if they don't blow it all trying to save the speckled scorpion from extinction.

Wow. That is HUGE good news. Hope the feds (EPA, Commerce, OSHA) approve all the permits ASAP.

Wow. That is HUGE good news. Hope the feds (EPA, Commerce, OSHA) approve all the permits ASAP.
Lol. Yeah, the faster we can mine and refine the white gold, the faster the gov will be able to phase out gas and Diesel engines. For every opportunity there is a consequence…it’s a strange world we live in..

Demand will always outstrip supply of vehicles. I don’t think that you will see liquid fuel vehicles disappearing soon. Gasoline got more expensive, but face it so did electric cars. I think the cheapest Tesla’s in the mid 50s unless you live in California where it’s more.
Biden will not want to strengthen California but he’s gonna have to deal with the Pelosi Schumer camp and frankly even the California Republicans will be in on this big time.

People against it will mostly be the people who are currently crying racist misogynist patriarchy bullshit at every single thing.
people are so desperate for virtue signaling to give them context to their lives.

“Look at me I’m a ugly overweight androgynous person with strange body modifications and weird facial tattoos and if you don’t like the fact that I dropped a fake eyelash in your goulash you can blah blah blah you racist blah blah blah.”

This seems to be a successful cultural stereotype in a modern society. Hopefully they will not be able to breed.

Demand will always outstrip supply of vehicles. I don’t think that you will see liquid fuel vehicles disappearing soon. Gasoline got more expensive, but face it so did electric cars. I think the cheapest Tesla’s in the mid 50s unless you live in California where it’s more.
Biden will not want to strengthen California but he’s gonna have to deal with the Pelosi Schumer camp and frankly even the California Republicans will be in on this big time.

People against it will mostly be the people who are currently crying racist misogynist patriarchy bullshit at every single thing.
people are so desperate for virtue signaling to give them context to their lives.

“Look at me I’m a ugly overweight androgynous person with strange body modifications and weird facial tattoos and if you don’t like the fact that I dropped a fake eyelash in your goulash you can blah blah blah you racist blah blah blah.”

This seems to be a successful cultural stereotype in a modern society. Hopefully they will not be able to breed.
When I got that car from my mom a couple years ago, it had 2111 miles on it. I’m a hair over 5k now. I NEVER want to have to get another car, gas or electric…lol

Bidet will no doubt sell the rights to the lithium to China...

I don't have any geological reports to show you, but I'm sure the US has ALL the rare minerals it could ever need sitting pretty on gov't (and private) land.

Bidet will no doubt sell the rights to the lithium to China...

I don't have any geological reports to show you, but I'm sure the US has ALL the rare minerals it could ever need sitting pretty on gov't (and private) land.
Might be time for some research grants and access to the tons of spent nuclear fuel sitting in Hanford. Get 2 grains of plutonium when you renew your tabs each year, good to go all year..lol

Back