• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Lobby Day In Connecticut

old mossy said:
give 'em hell LTB45 !

+1 Couldn't have said it better ;-D

Hope you get a good showing.

I'm working on getting out early from work to go....

Carry on and Give em hell!!

The NRA passed out 3000 stickers. We only had 800 CCDL stickers and they were all gone by 11am.
4 buses were running back and forth to Cabelas all day long. The first 19 trips the 55 seat buses were full to capacity.
The place was packed and the legislators heard our message loud and clear.
We helped thousands of people find the offices of their Reps and Senators.
I would say that it was a success.

I appreciate you so much LTB

Rep sent

Thanks for the Rep.
But to be honest, the appreciation needs to be shared with all the CCDL Executive Members and plenty of the regular members that have stepped up to help in this fight.
I am proud to stand side by side with many true PATRIOTS that put in plenty of time, sweat and tears (no blood yet) to help us protect rights that were affirmed to us many, many years ago.

When I get a chance I will write up a little something about how CCDL came about. It had a lot to do with an online gun forum. :shock:

LTB45 said:
Rip, did you make it there?

I did not. We were pouring a concrete slab and I am the finish guy. I didn't get out till 8pm and I started at 5 hoping that if I went in early, I could get out early.
Thank you Len for all that you have done, and continue to do.

Marc,
Thursday is the real important day, if you can make it.
Testifying is essential to stopping these bills.

Good to hear you had a good turnout. People are still paying attention.

NRA News tonight said the CT governor referred to the crowd as "the fringe of the fringe" and apparently did not engage with his constituents. What an ass if that is true.

He did say that. We are discussing this at the moment at the CCDL Monthly meeting

Fringe?

Probably more like just the tip of the iceberg.

what a cowardly turd

LTB45 said:
Ya hopefully 4am
At least if we have enough people show up to testify.

I'll be there Len. I think I may have 2 friends going too. We'll see ya there.

Im here Lenny! Where are you? Im on the second floor overflow. John Hardy is in the same room with me.

SHOOT!!!!
I stepped in there after I testified looking for Jonathon.
Sorry I missed you.

Back