• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Long Gun Parts Kits

Ernst

.30-06
"Philanthropist"
Occasionally, folks on here are looking for various parts for either shotguns or rifles.

Thought I'd post a link to a site that sells parts kits. Their inventory changes constantly and these are only used parts kits. They grade the condition and completeness. Many are complete minus the receiver but might be a good place to pickup a spare barrel or piece parts.

If you're needing something you might check their inventory.

https://everygunpart.com/long-guns-kits.html

Disclaimer: I have no vested interest other than being a customer.

Regards

They used to have mossberg 500 parts kits (minus receiver) for less than $79. They haven't been that low in a while, but it's always interesting to look through their website. I've seen a lot of parts on guns that are near impossible to find anywhere else.

There is a company called "GunBusters" that destroys guns from police depts. after they are no longer needed as evidence. It looks like sometimes they "harvest" parts that are not serialized. This listing on GB happens to be in Kansas but there are other "franchises" out there. LINK

kansasgb.JPG

They used to have mossberg 500 parts kits (minus receiver) for less than $79. They haven't been that low in a while, but it's always interesting to look through their website. I've seen a lot of parts on guns that are near impossible to find anywhere else.

Agreed, their prices are high but I've scored some nice parts kits from EGP too

Back