• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Lord Jesus NY has no republicans

Water Monkey

The man, the myth, the monkey
Supporter
several gun Bills passed assembly with several republicans (including my rep) voting for it.

10 day waiting period

Ban on trigger modifications

And some other draconian laws.

Ugh. I'm teaching grappling in 2 hrs. I'm gonna send some people in the air tonight.

Sorry Monkey...things seem pretty crappy all over these days.

Just as you plan to leave NY the exodus is on. New York, New Jersey, Illinois and California lead the nation is losing population and they are going to red states. Businesses are leaving too.

Trigger modifications? Really? I have no idea what they think that will stop. Talk about law that specifically targets the law abiding person.

I have also never seen any study that would show we need a waiting period. Once a person owns a gun why must they wait for the second gun since they already have one?

Sorry to hear it WM, hang in there.

Just as you plan to leave NY the exodus is on. New York, New Jersey, Illinois and California lead the nation is losing population and they are going to red states. Businesses are leaving too.

Trigger modifications? Really? I have no idea what they think that will stop. Talk about law that specifically targets the law abiding person.

I have also never seen any study that would show we need a waiting period. Once a person owns a gun why must they wait for the second gun since they already have one?

Sorry to hear it WM, hang in there.

2019 I just need the wife to say go. Probably more like 2020 with finding a job and a home.

Eff this communist hell hole.

Well you guys don't lose heart, because things can change overnight.

(But it may take 50 years for that night to come.)

So how do you tell if a trigger has been modified or just repaired?

Well I'm an old man, and my trigger finger is really slow, so for me this is a medical necessity.

As a matter of fact, the Osteo arthritis and carpal tunnel in my limbs means I can barely shoot a full auto gun as fast as a normal person can shoot a semi-auto rifle.

So for me this is a matter of prosthetic compensation for physical debility. Have some mercy folks!

Making me defend myself with a bolt-action gun would be a death sentence!

Back