• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

M1a / Socom 16 / EBR

Re: MK14

damn what kind of yards are you killing pigs at ? Never thought of them as distance game

oli700 said:
damn what kind of yards are you killing pigs at ? Never thought of them as distance game

I'll let you know! I have a bet with a buddy on who can get the longest Kill :cool:

I want a 500 Yard plus, But we'll see I have a while before we head up to the Deer Lease'

may i ask a dumb question? ok good thanx.

why is the burris mounted on the side? is that for close targets?

ripjack13 said:
may i ask a dumb question? ok good thanx.

why is the burris mounted on the side? is that for close targets?

Yep I'll sight it in at 50 yards for POA/POI

aha..
thanx...that's what i figured , but had to ask.

Well I just got done with The DIGI Camo!

Once I get the Balls I'll do the Scope and Bi-pod

MK14Digi2.jpg

MK14Digi5.jpg

MK14Digi4.jpg

MK14Digi6.jpg

I thought you didnt care for doin digi! :lol: Loooks great!

Thing i really like about the EBR is how absolutely utiltarian they look in design!

Hey Adam, what chassis is that, is it the Sage? or civy chassis?

Rossignol said:
I thought you didnt care for doin digi! :lol: Loooks great!

Thing i really like about the EBR is how absolutely utiltarian they look in design!

yeah! I hate doing Digital Patterns for paying customers and I Even hate it more doing it for my self!!

And Yes it's a Sage Mod 0

Sweet! How does it handle goin to the light weight aluminum chassis and whats the difference in weight from stock?

Man, would love to have an M14!!!

Rossignol said:
Sweet! How does it handle goin to the light weight aluminum chassis and whats the difference in weight from stock?

Man, would love to have an M14!!!

Well The Sage Chassis is a little lighter then a Troy MCS, But I think it's heavier than a synthetic Stock..
I know it's a lot heavier than My Socom MCS because of the 22" barrel and the Luepold and Bi-pod and Larue Mounts and the Burris FF.. I'll try to get a weight as it sits. I'm guessing 15lbs-17 a least! Hell it's a beast, but with the weight comes the reduction in felt recoil and the chassis does lower the bore axis a bit not as much as the troy, but all in all I really Like it and this week coming up I should get a chance to ring some steel out to 500+ yards

Thanks for the info, but now I have more questions! :D

It looks really good with the 22" barrel, it looks balanced, so what the twist on it?

Rossignol said:
Thanks for the info, but now I have more questions! :D

It looks really good with the 22" barrel, it looks balanced, so what the twist on it?

it's a 1:10 twist rate I plan on shooting 168gr for the long range stuff and some Surplus 147 stuff at the normal range doing drills

the funny thing about the camo job it that my favorite part is under the forward hand-guard and you'll never see it...

Back