• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

M1a / Socom 16 / EBR

Another good deal on this one. Traded in my Mossberg 500 Slugger and picked up the Socom 16 in .308 Caliber.

Awesome feeling weapon. Can't wait to get this one out and dirty it up a little.

Re: Socom 16 308

I was looking at the Mini30 but couldn't resist the deal on this one and I wanted a 308 for a ong time now. This one is in mint condition. the Barrel is in great shape so it should shoot real nice..

Dude, I absolutely love these! This is another firearm I do truly hope to own someday!

This is by far the sickest of he m14's, i was looking at a m14 match set up with match sights and all just wish they weren't so much money

Thanks fellas, she is truly a beauty.

I had to send the stock back to springfield for repair. There was a small crack starting where the notch used to be for the selector lever. More of a cosmetic problem than anything and I could have fixed it myself but springfield emailed me a fedex label and will fix it free of charge including shipping!! If they wanted the entire gun back I would have fixed it myself in fear of not getting my pristine baby back 100% intact.

Easily my favorite of my collection just gotta get out and use her. I've got a Saiga in 308 too so that will be a fun day.. :D

They are awesome rifles I Duracoated my Stock and then upgraded to the Troy Chassis They are a blast to shoot!!

SocomIICammo2.jpg

SocomIICammo.jpg

DSC00906.jpg

Re: Oh my

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :shock: :shock: :shock: That Colt looks great all done up.

DHonovich said:
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :shock: :shock: :shock: That Colt looks great all done up.

My buddy at the shop built it and had it on the shelf. I couldn't believe that foregrip was $99.99!!! Real nice though.

They are both new unused and that Scout is a GEM!!.

Thanks again, Dan..

I love M1A beautiful rifle, one of them is on my list of things to go broke from buying lol!!

Really cool, really cool! I love these rifles, my absolute favorites!

MK14

Well I just mounted the glass on this one! Leupold Mark 4 4.5-14x50 on a Larue 608 mount than I put the
Burris FFII on a Daniel Defense mount. I'll run some rounds threw it on saturday and get it sighted in.

IMG_0145.jpg

IMG_0147.jpg

IMG_0144.jpg

IMG_0142.jpg

IMG_0139.jpg

Back