• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Magazine fed Shockwave for Rico

I appreciate you thinking of me Mark. I don't know what I did to deserve such recognition. Could it be you know I am weak and a sucker for a new weapon?;)
However, I'm gonna pass on this one, even if it does come in colors.:rolleye: I don't see much advantage to the magazine since it holds no more rounds than the tube, and adds more bulk. Perhaps someone else on this forum will be willing to buy one, in color, and give us a look. I remember TomA (I think) was going to buy one of the high capacity drums for his Shockwave, but we haven't heard from him in a while.

Ripjack is bustin' my balls on imbedded links. If it ain't got arrows, flags, neon, or www I don't see it. I'm doin' my best to keep up with you hi-tech gun lovers, but things keep changing.

I remember when you paid cash for something, and got change back from a cigar box. They didn't use cash registers then, and Uncle Sam didn't know your business either.:oldman:

I

Ripjack is bustin' my balls on imbedded links. If it ain't got arrows, flags, neon, or www I don't see it. I'm doin' my best to keep up with you hi-tech gun lovers, but things keep changing.

:oldman:

Nope...just helpin out....

I looked a little deeper and there is a 10 round mag available but it does stick out a bit from the bottom of the receiver. Also this mag is only capable of using 2 3/4" shells, no 3" shells.

Back