• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Mall shooter KILLED

I tried to post the link( but I'm an idiot when it comes to this stuff). But a gun free zone Greenwood park mall, Greenwood Indiana yesterday evening a man entered the mall with a long gun(no info on firearm yet) and like a coward and shot several people. Then a 22 yr old lawfully licensed handgun owner (HERO) put that POS down with a handgun. More details will come out.

Yep. Another good guy with a gun stopped a bigger incident.

I'm sure this is probably already out of the news cycle already and barely got a blip until the news came out because it goes against the democrats narrative.

Plus, there is an assault weapon ban movement from the house of misrepresenting this last week, so the good guy probably interrupted another false flag.

I hate to be that guy, but it is like clockwork and is kinda hard to ignore anymore.

Wow. That's surprising.

CNN (as do most MSM) tend to have the experts that intentionally lie and mislead those watching it.

Here's one funny example. Type News lied in the search bar at youtube. All the results are showing where either trump or fox news lied. No bias there at all. Many are months old news stories and hit pieces. It's too funny. If anyone is too blind to notice, it's because they're trying not to.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=news lied

Even CNN carried the story top of page and praised the good guy, quoting police as saying he is a hero.

But further in the piece they find the space to write this: "It's rare to have an armed bystander attack an active shooter, according to a data analysis published by The New York Times." They also included this blip: "There have been 350 mass shootings this year, according to Gun Violence Archive. Like CNN, the archive defines a mass shooting as one in which four or more people are shot, not including the shooter." You must always consider the source and both of these examples are definitely biased. A drive-by in the 'hood counts as a "mass shooting"... :rolleyes:

Maybe a little OT, but although I believe "Constitutional Carry" is a GOOD thing, I also believe one should have at least a modicum of training to buy and carry a gun.

But further in the piece they find the space to write this: "It's rare to have an armed bystander attack an active shooter, according to a data analysis published by The New York Times." They also included this blip: "There have been 350 mass shootings this year, according to Gun Violence Archive. Like CNN, the archive defines a mass shooting as one in which four or more people are shot, not including the shooter." You must always consider the source and both of these examples are definitely biased. A drive-by in the 'hood counts as a "mass shooting"... :rolleyes:

Maybe a little OT, but although I believe "Constitutional Carry" is a GOOD thing, I also believe one should have at least a modicum of training to buy and carry a gun.

If that quote were made by the NUT (sorry, meant to say NYT), that may be true since NY has all but prohibited citizens from carrying guns. So, that quote is probably true by default for what they see around them, but when looking at the bigger picture in places where people do have more freedoms, is clearly not the case.

The only downside to that, if that were the case you would need training and stuff to buy a gun, no one would be allowed to buy their first gun so they could train with. So, there's that.

The funny thing about rights. You may opt out willingly at any time. Having the right to remain silent, and having the ability to, are often not the same thing.

As an American. You have a right to own a gun. Any one of your choosing. But, you may also choose not to.

That's the great thing about having rights.

But, since many of them don't want others to own guns, they try to prevent them from it.

FWIW, the government always exempts itself from the same laws that you and I must abide by.

Strange how that works and they have over time superceded their authority to rule over people, rather than be ruled by them.

The more things change, the more they stay the same.

I fell bad for this young MAN, I have a good friend (the kind of friend that we both have a spare key for each other's house and the alarm code friends) who has been a police officer for 20+ yrs and 3 yrs or so ago he was involved in a police action shooting (he put 3 .40 in the bad guy shooting at his fellow officer) and it screwed with him a little. This young man will have issues I'm guessing? I've prayed for him and if any of you are of the same mind please do so. Either way, good guy 1 and dirt bag 0. I hope he has fun in his eternal dirt nap.

Like always, the more time that goes by the more info comes out. This young man had a handgun under IN new constitutional cary law. From the first shot from A**hat to the time the "Hero" put one in him was 15 seconds! And HE PUT 8 IN HIM total at a long distance (exact measurement not released yet) indoors at a static target I've been good at 48' (head shots) IMG_20201014_205338622.jpg52 rounds give or take 13 holes G-17 the day I bought her(Hailey-yes I name all my firearms and cars) but the stress he was under I can't imagine!! Good job dude!!

Hitting a static target versus a moving target are two entirely different things. Especially if he put 8 into him. He was clearly aiming at center mass.

Still a good job for a target that is not going to be still, especially once he starts to realize pain and someone is out to ruin his day.

Hitting a static target versus a moving target are two entirely different things. Especially if he put 8 into him. He was clearly aiming at center mass.

Still a good job for a target that is not going to be still, especially once he starts to realize pain and someone is out to ruin his day.
I absolutely agree !! Two different worlds.
And on this mornings local news the police chief stated it was approximately a 40yrd shot and he fired 10 rds, 80% hit rate. Sweet shooting!

I'll be interested in hearing more about his experience and training as the news leaks out.
The story I heard last is is GGW/G was with his wife. Protected her AND subdued the threat! A lot going on there.

I've shot a little IPDA and have taken several advanced classes. Shooting while moving or at a moving target is tough enough even on a range. Putting 8/10 shots on target at 40 yards while under pressue and not getting tunnel vision such that he loses track of others around the target is impressive. His grandfather taught him well.

I don’t think he planted all those shots from 40 yards. I understand that this man shooed everybody behind him and then closed on his target so he could not miss.

This is some serious down-home Teddy Roosevelt hero shit here guys.

The only reason this man’s not being paraded around on the news as a hero, is because the media is all run by assholes, who would be happy to see you dead by the most horrible and horrific means possible, if it made them a good headline.

Back