• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Massive Liberal/RCMP Scandal

It's always darkest before the dawn. These are very dark days for us up here, however there does appear to be change in the wind. But it's still along way to the next election if the leader of the NDP party (The party propping up Turdo's Liberals) doesn't find a conscience and end this unholy, political marriage from hell.

The upside is the Conservative Party is outpacing the Liberal Party both in popular opinion and in the historic number of party memberships the Conservatives have accumulated during the current leadership race. So, what I'm saying is the Cons have no permanent leader and are ahead of the Libs in the polls by around 5 points...that certainly bodes well, we just need to keep up the pressure and the momentum. It would seem public sentiment is finally turning away from the Turd and his very, very long list of gaffes, scandals and outright unethical and illegal behavior.

This latest revelation as posted above by @1ABNDT is no shocker to the gun community. We've suspected it all along ("never let a good crisis go to waste") and now watch as the Turd and his minions try and grind Supt Campbell into political dust for his "treacherous" attempt to tell the truth about the pressure being applied by Liberal slimeballs JT and Drunk Billy Blair. You know its really bad when the retired Commish (who I thought was a total piece of dog crap) comes out in defense of the officer being called a liar by Commissioner Lucki, JT and Blair. Very telling indeed. It appears the current Commissioner is an even bigger and smellier POS than her former boss.

And I will say again what I've said many times before...it's time to disband the RCMP. End it before they do anymore damage. They have outlived their usefulness and passed their expiry date. Throw 'em out, they're rotten and they stink.

EDIT: In no way was that last statement meant to disparage the hard working rank and file. However, there are glaring and gaping holes in the organization and members are not trained nor treated as well as they should be. The organization is corrupt from the top down and needs to be done away with.

To me i
It's always darkest before the dawn. These are very dark days for us up here, however there does appear to be change in the wind. But it's still along way to the next election if the leader of the NDP party (The party propping up Turdo's Liberals) doesn't find a conscience and end this unholy, political marriage from hell.

The upside is the Conservative Party is outpacing the Liberal Party both in popular opinion and in the historic number of party memberships the Conservatives have accumulated during the current leadership race. So, what I'm saying is the Cons have no permanent leader and are ahead of the Libs in the polls by around 5 points...that certainly bodes well, we just need to keep up the pressure and the momentum. It would seem public sentiment is finally turning away from the Turd and his very, very long list of gaffes, scandals and outright unethical and illegal behavior.

This latest revelation as posted above by @1ABNDT is no shocker to the gun community. We've suspected it all along ("never let a good crisis go to waste") and now watch as the Turd and his minions try and grind Supt Campbell into political dust for his "treacherous" attempt to tell the truth about the pressure being applied by Liberal slimeballs JT and Drunk Billy Blair. You know its really bad when the retired Commish (who I thought was a total piece of dog crap) comes out in defense of the officer being called a liar by Commissioner Lucki, JT and Blair. Very telling indeed. It appears the current Commissioner is an even bigger and smellier POS than her former boss.

And I will say again what I've said many times before...it's time to disband the RCMP. End it before they do anymore damage. They have outlived their usefulness and passed their expiry date. Throw 'em out, they're rotten and they stink.

EDIT: In no way was that last statement meant to disparage the hard working rank and file. However, there are glaring and gaping holes in the organization and members are not trained nor treated as well as they should be. The organization is corrupt from the top down and needs to be done away with.
To me it is sad you had to make an "Edit" note. Things are getting bad here but your "Edit" that just screams of a totalitarian government. You and your ideas will be welcome in the state of Indiana in the United States of America!! From what I've heard last Friday the most searched thing on Google is how to become a Canadian citizen. And I am fine with that with let all the lip tarts go to Canada. If Indiana became like California on its gun laws I would move, maybe that is something you should think about?? At least here you will have a Fighting Chance in our Republic. And if anyone ever tells you that we as a nation a democracy they are a liar and stupid! There is only one form of government mentioned in our constitution and that is a Republic. Article 4 section 4.

To me it is sad you had to make an "Edit" note. Things are getting bad here but your "Edit" that just screams of a totalitarian government. You and your ideas will be welcome in the state of Indiana in the United States of America!! From what I've heard last Friday the most searched thing on Google is how to become a Canadian citizen. And I am fine with that with let all the lip tarts go to Canada. If Indiana became like California on its gun laws I would move, maybe that is something you should think about?? At least here you will have a Fighting Chance in our Republic. And if anyone ever tells you that we as a nation a democracy they are a liar and stupid! There is only one form of government mentioned in our constitution and that is a Republic. Article 4 section 4.
I can see how you could think that and in fact you're not wrong. Canada is on a dangerous path and yet I hope we can turn it around. But, my edit was really just what it said and that is to those individuals (the rank and file) who've laid their lives on the line day in and day out, that I intended no disrespect to their sacrifice of service. I am not unaware of the beginnings of a totalitarian state here and I'm already on the list, I'm sure of it. Leaving this country has crossed my mind more than once. We will see what the future holds and keep fighting until there's no reason left to fight.

I can see how you could think that and in fact you're not wrong. Canada is on a dangerous path and yet I hope we can turn it around. But, my edit was really just what it said and that is to those individuals (the rank and file) who've laid their lives on the line day in and day out, that I intended no disrespect to their sacrifice of service. I am not unaware of the beginnings of a totalitarian state here and I'm already on the list, I'm sure of it. Leaving this country has crossed my mind more than once. We will see what the future holds and keep fighting until there's no reason left to fight.
Well put and I get it. Stand strong brother.

Inquiry into the political interference by the RCMP Commissioner(Brenda Lucki), Bill Blair, Trudolph during the N.S. mass murders

Most Recent

6 days ago

2 weeks ago

3 weeks ago

Last edited:
RCMP COMMISSIONER OF THE FIREARMS ACT AND REGS. ADMITS TO KNOWING NOTHING ABOUT FIREARMS

Continuing Testamony at the N.S. mass casualty commission.

RCMP COMMISSIONER OF THE FIREARMS ACT AND REGS. ADMITS TO KNOWING NOTHING ABOUT FIREARMS

Continuing Testamony at the N.S. mass casualty commission.
Topical Liberal, doesn't know JACK POOP about their job! They just make it up as they go and the only reason they are where they are cause of what they are and or who they have given a reach around too someoy at one time or another.

Topical Liberal, doesn't know JACK POOP about their job! They just make it up as they go and the only reason they are where they are cause of what they are and or who they have given a reach around too someoy at one time or another.

Worse thing is her handlers dressed her in civilian clothes, a Liberal psych op to make her seem more, you know "trustworthy"

Operation: 'DOUBLE DOWN' - Blair & Lucki give additional testimony at Public Safety Committee

While Liberal MP's on the Safety Committee did their best to turn a blind eye, MP's Raquel Dancho, Dane Lloyd, and Alistair MacGregor pressed the former Minister of Public Safety and RCMP Commissioner regarding allegations of political interference.

- Edited for easier viewing for our Members.
- Index provided below to skip to desired locations.

:

#
Bill Blair, Former Minister of Public Safety
Shawn Tupper, Deputy Minister of Public Safety and Emergency Preparedness

#
Brenda Lucki, RCMP Commissioner

02:00 - Introductions (Chair)
02:36 - Bill Blair

#

06:35 - Raquel Dancho [CPC]
12:47 - Taleeb Noormohamed [LPC]
19:12 - Kristina Michaud [BQ]
25:05 - Alistair MacGregor [NDP]
31:24 - Raquel Dancho [CPC]
36:48 - Francesco Sorbara [LPC]
41:03 - Paul Chiang [LPC]
42:57 - Kristina Michaud [BQ]
46:58 - Alistair MacGregor [NDP]
49:58 - Dane Lloyd [CPC]
53:15 - Paul Chiang [LPC]

56:14 - Brenda Lucki

#

01:01:26 - Raquel Dancho [CPC]
01:08:05 - Pam Damoff [LPC]
01:14:40 - Kristina Michaud [BQ]
01:21:35 - Alistair MacGregor [NDP]
01:28:09 - Dane Lloyd [CPC]
01:33:43 - Taleeb Noormohamed [LPC]
01:38:32 - Kristina Michaud [BQ]
01:41:39 - Alistair MacGregor [NDP]

01:43:53 - Ron McKinnon [LPC]

Like what we do? Support us!
Become a & contribute to the !

Join: https://firearmrights.ca/membership-i...

Online: https://www.firearmrights.ca
E-Transfer: finance@firearmrights.ca

By Mail:
Canadian Coalition for Firearm Rights
P.O. Box 91572 RPO Mer Bleu
Orleans, Ontario K1W 0A6

Was reading up on this a bit last night...the hole gets deeper, the water murkier. These people are bottom feeding scum. I guess scum without much substance will often float to the top..........................

Research demonstrates no statistically significant benefit from gun bans in the 1990s - Dr. Langmann

"Bans of military-appearing firearms, semiautomatic rifles and handguns, short barrel handguns and Saturday night specials in the 1990s has resulted in no associated reduction in homicide rates."

Dr. Caillin Langmann:

Read Dr. Langmann's paper submitted to SECU:

Suicide, firearms, and legislation: A review of the Canadian evidence. (2021):

Effect of firearms legislation on suicide and homicide in Canada from 1981 to 2016 (2020):

Canadian Firearms Legislation and Effects on Homicide 1974 to 2008 (2012):

Last edited:
Research demonstrates no statistically significant benefit from gun bans in the 1990s - Dr. Langmann

"Bans of military-appearing firearms, semiautomatic rifles and handguns, short barrel handguns and Saturday night specials in the 1990s has resulted in no associated reduction in homicide rates."

Dr. Caillin Langmann:

Read Dr. Langmann's paper submitted to SECU:

Suicide, firearms, and legislation: A review of the Canadian evidence. (2021):

Effect of firearms legislation on suicide and homicide in Canada from 1981 to 2016 (2020):

Canadian Firearms Legislation and Effects on Homicide 1974 to 2008 (2012):
Peer reviewed, verifiable data and the government and gun grabbing activists don't care. Why would that be? Because public safety is only an excuse for civilian disarmament that's why. It's never been about saving lives, it's about governments gaining and maintaining control over the population.

Its too bad that so many people are wrapped up in the emotional, anti-gun narrative being spun that they have abandoned reason and critical thinking.

Peer reviewed, verifiable data and the government and gun grabbing activists don't care. Why would that be? Because public safety is only an excuse for civilian disarmament that's why. It's never been about saving lives, it's about governments gaining and maintaining control over the population.

Its too bad that so many people are wrapped up in the emotional, anti-gun narrative being spun that they have abandoned reason and critical thinking.
And why the anti gun groups have yet to put forth "their evidence'

Back