• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Maverick 88 Pump Action Photo Gallery

Re: Maverick 88 dipped with Ammo-Head Hydrographics!

GLG2, Have you seen Moon Shine attitude attires pink camo?

312166_263925366963773_193656987323945_849136_1395999161_n.jpg

GirlsLoveGuns2 said:
Oh my goodness!!!!! I LOVE that!!!! I'm in Heaven!!!

I will post pictures of a couple skulls in this pattern!! I want to do a gun next!! Oh and we will be doing a mailbox too!! ;)

@Ammo-Head design said:
GirlsLoveGuns2 said:
Oh my goodness!!!!! I LOVE that!!!! I'm in Heaven!!!

I will post pictures of a couple skulls in this pattern!! I want to do a gun next!! Oh and we will be doing a mailbox too!! ;)

I will gladly send you a gun if you want to "experiment" lol!! Can't wait to see the skull pics!

I've been reading here for a bit so I figured I'd register and post a photo while I was at it. It's all stock right now but it's just fine how it is.

3b1c918e.jpg

Re: New guy and my maverick 88

Wow! What a great pic! What kind of camera are you using?

Glad to have you on Mossberg Owners!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM1OIMPCCD0[/youtube]

Welcome to Mossberg Owners Forum! That is a great photo of your Maverick 88!

Thanks guys! I'm actually pretty excited about the boards here.

The photo was taken and edited with my iPhone believe it or not lol.

Howdy Chris111, and welcome to the club!

Welcome to Mossberg Owners Forum Chris111 !!

Great Mossy photo

I LIKE IT!!!!!!

Chris, glad you joined the forum. Welcome aboard!

Before you decide if you want/need any modifications, spend some money on ammo and shoot it as much as you can. After a while, you'll know if you want something else on it. But you're absolutely right, it's absolutely fine just the way it is. :) It looks just like the one I have in my patrol car and I'm absolutely confident it will do the job and do it well.

nitesite said:
I LIKE IT!!!!!!

Chris, glad you joined the forum. Welcome aboard!

Before you decide if you want/need any modifications, spend some money on ammo and shoot it as much as you can. After a while, you'll know if you want something else on it. But you're absolutely right, it's absolutely fine just the way it is. :) It looks just like the one I have in my patrol car and I'm absolutely confident it will do the job and do it well.

I agree with this as well! Dress up is fun though... But I keep a pretty stock 500 Persuader too, Hogue furniture, but thats really it.

Dont go by the 590A1, it will mess up the logic in the above statement!

Thats a great pic for a cell phone! Dang, thats better lookin than my digital camera, which isnt very old...

Thanks for the kind words guys. As far as the accessories, I'll only be adding a collapsible/pistol grip stock, side saddle, light, and a barrel for trap shooting. I may just buy another gun for trap if I find a good deal.

New Pics

Hope you like added muzzle break & fore grip strap :D

Attachments

• IMG_0398.JPG
    IMG_0398.JPG
    127.5 KB · Views: 1,132
  • IMG_0399.JPG
    IMG_0399.JPG
    135.9 KB · Views: 1,129
Back