• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Maverick 88 Pump Action Photo Gallery

Got my first shotgun today!

Yep, I finally did it. I've shot one before but I've never had one of my own. I got the 88 pump....I was a little bit of a wuss and decided to get the 20 guage instead of the 12. But I'm still super excited and can't wait to shoot it tomorrow!!

Re: Got my first shotgun today!

It's not the size of the bullet ... but where you put it! *That sounds worse than I intended it :lol:* I'm going for the 20 gauge as well, but more for practical hunting purposes than recoil. Congrats on the purchase. May paper every where tremble in your wake!

Congratulations on your new Maverick 88 pump shotgun! What barrel did you end up going with?

Hey, congrats on the new Mossberg 88...!!

Now...you know we all want to see some pictures ! ;)

there's nothing wrong with a 20g. i want one. i have an invite to go partridge hunting in maine. so i'll be needing one. or i might borrow one of my friends. and definitely post up some pics!!

SHOOTER13 said:
Now...you know we all want to see some pictures ! ;)

AGREED!!!

:lol: Congrats on your new Mossy!

Now you'll have to start checkin out all the pink accessories...

Lol...thanks guys. When I take a photo from my cell phone, the file is too large to upload. Not sure how to change that. And no pink on this one ;) I think I'm going to keep it all black! I like pink, but it doesn't have to be on every one of my guns.

Re: Look what happened to my 88 goose gun

My best friend when it comes to varmits on the property, two legged, four legged or those that slither.

Whatever happened to it, it seems to have survived quite well. Nice work.

Thanks,

It's short enough for close quarters and fits in the front seat of my 4x4 with no problems. Have checked the quick point I put on the scope mount with a bore sight several times and it stays aligned. I use the quick point sometimes for day light use. Nice for the price UAG red/blue dot 1x25 lets me use both eyes on the target. Heaver loads at night, keep the stock folded and shoot from the hip using the laser and light.

Back