• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Members of Mossberg Owners, Post Pics of Your Self!

bsipes30 said:
here is a picture.
309081_178117398932483_100002026735680_377587_2124788116_n.jpg

I think youze both are some beautiful peeps. I mean it and I ain't ashamed. Modelling is a real possibility. Thanks for the photo!

Geez...I take a few days off and come back and see this stuff...?! :shock:

Great pics...but don't model !! :roll: It's bad enuff Rossignol stars in his own videos... :cool:

Wow...you guys need a hobby away from this forum.... :lol:

==========================================

Here's what I looked like in my modeling days...

WMIM.jpg

Here's what I look like now...modeling is not for the weak or faint of heart...

GRUMPY-1.jpg

SHOOTER13 said:

Great pics...but don't model !! :roll: It's bad enuff Rossignol stars in his own videos... :cool:

WMIM.jpg

GRUMPY-1.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Rossignol said:
We always skip commenting on the ugly ones! :lol:

SHOOTER13 said:

WMIM.jpg

GRUMPY-1.jpg

BAZINGA!

m24shooter said:
303137_10150495365087788_556072787_10366729_1833342629_n-1.jpg

I'm the one in the middle.

Why on Earth would anyone choose to select a hairstyle like that? That's just crazy! :lol:
Jes sayin'...................

David_web.jpg

toyracer38 said:
Thanks L.E.S.
Columbia River metalheads don't stand a chance against my new Mossy 500 flyrod :lol: jk

nice Steelie, toyracer38!!!!!!!!!

How 'bout telling how you went after it and how you landed it???????

Tackle. Tactics. The whole experience!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Nite. Been a weird year. Tons of rain and high water this year. We normally don't have the steelys still in the lower Columbia. Normally we are fishing for Spring Chinook Salmon at this time. That pic was taken last Saturday. We are still seeing a 5 to 1, steelhead to Chinook ratio, atleast! I caught this one plunking 8oz of lead and a spinglo baited with shrimp. Our Chinook season has already been extended and we are still waiting for the big numbers to head up river. Hope they extend it again, otherwise we are done on Friday. :cry:

nitesite said:
m24shooter said:
303137_10150495365087788_556072787_10366729_1833342629_n-1.jpg

I'm the one in the middle.

Why on Earth would anyone choose to select a hairstyle like that? That's just crazy! :lol:
Jes sayin'...................

David_web.jpg
First, chicks dig it as you can see. Second, there's nothing to grab so it eliminates job hazards as I'm sure you know. Third, it is not low maintenance it's no maintenance except for a weekly trip to the barber shop and $8. Fourth I've waged a war against hair since I was 16. Finally fingernails up there generates a heightened state of awarenes.

Sent from my M9300 using Tapatalk 2

After seeing Ripsnortr's I had to get my own pics like that. Mine arent as good as yours Ripsnortr, I really wanted the focus to be on the muzzle... Oh well, Ally did good anyhow! ;)

590A1;
100_6661Small.jpg

Olympic Arms AR;
100_6663Small.jpg

Need another with my 1911 maybe?

great pictures guys! I know this might sound silly but i've always wanted to get a picture of myself crossdrawing 2 gold plated desert eagle 50cals!!

Back