• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Members of Mossberg Owners, Post Pics of Your Self!

bsipes30 said:
great pictures guys! I know this might sound silly but i've always wanted to get a picture of myself crossdrawing 2 gold plated desert eagle 50cals!!

That would be sweet! The hard part is finding a set of gold plated Desert Eagle .50 cals!!! :D

Funny you mention a Desert Eagle. I was talking with a guy at work on Friday, and he was thinking about getting his handgun permit with his daughter. So I was inquiring what kind of pistol he wanted and he says a Desert Eagle. Now..how do I go about telling him that a 50 cal is not the right choice for his first time pistol choice? :oops: He's a supervisor, and a small guy with constant back problems. :roll:

I don't want to butt into his choice, but I feel it might be necessary to tell him something, yet have him not get PO'ed at me for doing so.....

let him get it and when he cant conceal carry it and it breaks his wrist maybe you can buy it for cheap! But seriously maybe just tell him how much the bullets cost every time he pulls the trigger and how much more affordable it would be to shoot a 9mm.

By chance has this guy ever actually handled one?

I thought I wanted a D-Eagle at one time....until I found out just how massive the thing really is.

I'd till like to have one, just for the novelty of it, but it's not high on my list.

Never held a held a gun in his life. But....he's seen youtube videos of them and likes the desert eagle..... ;)

Oh,... in that case, he'll be fine.......

He needs to get out and shoot something first. You can always see it in people faces when they shoot for the first time. When they get to the range and realize they are not Martin Riggs from Lethal Weapon. and that even hitting paper at 5 yards can be a real challenge without training.

Some pics we snapped for Mother's Day:

CIMG1267-boarder.jpg

CIMG1264-boarder.jpg

CIMG1249-blkwhtcolor.jpg

CIMG1240-boarder.jpg

CIMG1220-boarder.jpg

CIMG1215-boarder.jpg

CIMG1211_blkwhtcolor.jpg

CIMG1206-boarder.jpg

CIMG1271-boarder.jpg

LDMcFear said:
ripjack13 said:
ha!!!
good pic...

and for the rest of you...do this...

go on google.
type find chuck norris.
then click i'm feeling lucky.

tadah!

Totaly Awesome :) I needed that.

ah yes...I was wonderin when this would get some more love.....;) anytime sir.

Sn3aKyGuY

You truly have a wonderful looking family.

Yooooo ahhh lukkie-man! Yooo velly luckie-mannn!!!!!

mingaa~

Loved seeing the different sides of you.

But adding the lady in is just icing on the cake, dude. :)

adding ladies is always icing.....very icing indeedio.

nitesite said:
mingaa~

Loved seeing the different sides of you.

But adding the lady in is just icing on the cake, dude. :)

Thanks Nitesite! Susan is a good friend and colleague - we're both involved in the arts so we see a lot of each other at functions, benefits, etc. That shot was a keeper for sure!!

The next photos I will be posting will be of the NIB 3G Glock 34 that I took delivery of today! :D :D

Great pics everyone. It's nice to be able to put faces to the names.

Love seein new pics fellas!

great lookin little fam Sneaky, and Nicolette!

Mingaa! :D Great pics dude! What are the "arts" you mention?

Rossignol said:
Love seein new pics fellas!

great lookin little fam Sneaky, and Nicolette!

Mingaa! :D Great pics dude! What are the "arts" you mention?
BFA, MFA- lifetime as an artist and an arts administrator with a lot of museum work in my resume. Example: most projects at http://www.laumeier.org 2005-11 were mine (as a staff member). I'm in consultant mode at the moment with some interesting irons in the fire. PM me if you want to know more. =0)

Back