• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Members of Mossberg Owners, Post Pics of Your Self!

I will also keep the same hair line much longer than that fella... lol and that chick needs to touch up her roots... i mean uh.. cool frame bro... you want a beer... lol

I only have one of me with guns....I should fix that. But in the meantime here's my other hobbies.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 497
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 501
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    151.3 KB · Views: 499
wow, thats a cool skill. It would be great if you did it again with an UZI in each hand......if you do that it will be my new screen saver lol

MossyMistress said:
I only have one of me with guns....I should fix that. But in the meantime here's my other hobbies.

That jeep pic really makes me miss my old CJ7. And my blazer is no where near as nice.

I'm thinking some Lara Croft meets the Matrix version of the other pic; guns a blazin. LOL

Nice pig. I think I just added Spain as a place I would like to hunt. :lol:

Thanks for coments.This weekend I'll climb to tree-stand to try to hunt one of the boars that pictured the trail cam.
MikeD,this country is a good place for hunting but very often the hunt is overpriced.I have friends who were bow hunting in Texas 10 days with half the budget you pay here for 5 days.
In our case we help to decrease boar population in a Natural Reserve without paying any money. :)

I thought 8 Benjamin's was a lot for a Mule Deer hunt in Colorado... I'd hate to know the round trip price to Spain haha

Re: pictures that make you lol

the godfather and his sons.

Attachments

• O.F. Mossberg & Sons.jpg
    O.F. Mossberg & Sons.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 551
Well it's about time for an updated "modeling" picture for Nitesite and Oli and ripjack!
This picture should be what you get in a frame at the store when it is new!!
154899_398965830180971_354271941_n.jpg

Back