• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas my fellow Mossbergers!

Wishing all of you the very best this Christmas from the Great White North!

Merry Christmas Mossberg Owners!

We had everybody over on Christmas Eve, as this is our normal situation. It was a fairly rainy Christmas day though it did dry up a bit in the afternoon. Not enough to go drive the fun car though.

Everybody had a good time and everybody got to come except for my granddaughter and her husband in Idaho.

It was so wet I ended up putting the barbecue inside the dog kennel.
4F6A85E8-4408-4855-A6EF-04381F18E03B.jpeg

I made barbecue tri-tip for dinner

I had one of the JA Ceiner conversion kits for years TheRude1. Worked really well.

Black Dog magazines came along later for it.

We had pre-Christmas for my family, Christmas Day for leftovers at home, & after Christmas we had Judy's family over for Christmas dinner #3. I AM SO OVERFED !

Anyhow the street dried up, we did some skating, and the red car got a short drive. (Too short. Too-high oil pressure blew out the sender.)
json.jpeg

toni.jpeg

parked_ss.jpeg

Kind of late but hope everyone had a great Christmas.

My wifes mom wasn't feeling up leaving the house, she does not around too well, so we just hung out at home for Christmas.

Turns out to be a good thing as my sister-in-law starting having some strained breathing and tested positive for covid right after the family party.

So it looks like NYE will also be a quiet nite at home while they all quarantine...which is what I actually prefer. Never been much of a partier.

Well that’s a shame Mike. I was amazed by the fact that we had 36 people over here in the course of three days, and nobody turned up with the sniffles or complaining about having a cold. It’s like the whole family was much healthier than normal this year.

Every day we see nothing in the paper but headlines about Covid and virus and death. Fortunately I’m not seeing it in real life. My brother-in-law is very old and very much at risk. They would not stay home and miss Christmas. I don’t blame them at all.

Also I connected with an old friend from high school and the Air Force days. I haven’t seen him since 1972. In high school we were pretty much doing all the same things, but now we are completely different.

Back