• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Merry Christmas

John A.

Unconstitutional laws are not laws.
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
It's going to be a busy week for me, but one of my favorite times of the year. I just wanted to take a minute to thank each of you guys for making this forum great. And I wanted to tell each of you that I hope you have the very best Christmas ever, and the best of hopes for the upcoming year.

Merry Christmas

nativity-collage,2123510.jpg

My young wife's letter to Santa. Thought you might enjoy her thoughts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dear Santa,

I know you probably do not get too many letters from a 69-year-old.

However, I am quickly losing faith and thought what better person to help, than Santa.

All I want for XMAS is my country back.

Where it was commonplace to ask,
not what your country can do for you,
but what you can do for your country.

Where law and order enforcement was a good thing.

Where there was equal justice under the law.

Where Identity was solely defined as being an American citizen - one who supports and upholds the Constitution and values of the United States.

Where there was no identity politics.

Where charity began at home --
families took care of their own,
and the country took care of their own citizens.

Where different opinions were respected and discussed, not censored.

Where public education taught the basics (reading, writing and math), history and civics, and critical thinking, not critical race theory.

Where the pledge of allegiance to the flag and the Lord's prayer began each day of public school.

Where teachers were dedicated to educating first and foremost, not unionizing at all costs.

Where the public education system was not Federalized and where the system understood and respected parental rights.

Where the public education system promoted both the trades and college tracts as equally essential and important.

Where all citizens respected the history of this country.

Where the people voted for candidates on Election Day by showing a government ID, on a paper ballot that was counted that day and where the results were reported on the same night as voting.

Where the elected served the people, not themselves.

Where the elected who were not millionaires when entering office, did not leave office as millionaires, unless they won a lottery.

Where the elected managed public funds with budgeting that focused on government program performance objectives, and with accountability and oversight to ensure that performance objectives were met.

Where the elected respected the future generations of this country and worked hard to balance budgets and minimize deficits.

Where hard work and initiative were rewarded, and government hand-outs and bailouts were frowned upon

Where citizens made their own decisions and were held accountable for those decisions.

Where companies had allegiance to their country and their employees.

Where companies were not over-regulated by the Government.

Where our borders were secure and immigrants who wanted to become American citizens, were welcome, but had to go through a prescribed legal process.

Where energy independence was a given and a well-balanced approach to energy sources was in place.

Where there was a respect and understanding of Mother Nature and climate change was not a religious cult.

Where medical decisions were between a citizen and their doctor, the government had no role.

Where the medical profession focused on health in a proactive way instead of a pill-active way driven by the pharmaceutical companies.

Where the military was mission focused, well trained and well equipped with the latest technology in the world.

Where military commanders always upheld the US constitution.

Where the Commander-in-chief, the President, was a respected leader.

Santa, I know I am asking for a lot, but if you can get "this" America back, you will not only be fulfilling my Wish list, but you will also make millions of Americans very happy.

Those who are not happy, do not love this country and all it stands for. They are working very hard to destroy America. If they are not put in jail, they can choose to leave this country and find another country more to their liking.

Merry Christmas to all you ol' varmints! All the best for the coming year.

A merry Christmas was had by all yesterday in the Caddmann household.
3ED0F009-EF84-485A-9A0D-3582BB0BDE5F.jpeg
The Christmassing continues today.
83D15148-8361-4E5A-A53D-60C9AC1B1625.jpeg
I hope you all have a lovely holiday.

Back