• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Midland Arms ? Multi cal single shot.

I got a reply from midland arms concerning the barrels.

Paraphrasing, they said they realistically don't expect the barrels until after the first of the year. Said the factory was still in the testing phase, but said he put my email address to be notified when the barrels AND OTHER ACCESSORIES were released.

In my email, I specifically mentioned 300 blackout (threaded barrel to save me the trouble of doing it myself) and 44 magnum.

They didn't comment on whether either of my requests were being considered or not.

But, just the fact that they replied leaves some hope that they're working on something.

One thing to note, shot show is in early February, and after the first of the year, so I wouldn't hold my breath hearing something until at least after that.

Very good then hopefully basically they selling some guns and find it worthy to go in deeper. Im hopeful they do.

After getting the fire rekindled for a compact multicaliber potential even blackpowder capable packable piece. Ive come right back to the single 12 bore as the foundation, folding is nice option. I also shot them a messge about rimfire and centerfire barrels today response was quick and positive. I thonk im going to pull the trigger there are othe options BUT i like where they may be going ? I appreciate the shotty barrel is threaded for tubes folds and i can get an 18 or 24 really wish theyd split it at 22, lol. Ive made some 209 adapters for black powder use in a pinch and would glady pack a nice common caliber centerfire barrel also. Well see.

Forgot to add the email o got back...i think im willing to invest 140 bucks in hopes a company attempting to fill the vacuum left can succeed. Screenshot_2018-11-14-15-39-03-1.png

Ahh also heres picture from Step One Survival that got me remotivated to scratch this itch. He did his own leather goods and mods using a 99 dollar hatfield from wallyworld. Its gorgeous to me, he has set of the caliber adapters etc... Id prefer just a second actually useable barrel myself.Screenshot_2018-11-14-16-09-16-1.png

Back