• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

MMR Hunter/Tactical Photo Gallery

ZoeDad

.22LR
Just picked this up

+ a 30 round pmag. Gonna buy a scope this weekend. If the weather holds up I might even get to shoot.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1336791961.686614.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1336791961.686614.jpg
    128.9 KB · Views: 3,306
Re: MMR Hunter

Oh wow, congrats!

I thought production on this model had been put on hold. Details? Where'd you find it? What were they asking for it? Be sure to let us know how she shoots...

Yep, you're the first person I know of that has one except for a few gunwriters getting a loaner rifle for their article.

Keep us updated! I look forward to hearing your feedback.

MMR Hunter

Scoped it!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1336872535.726458.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1336872535.726458.jpg
    119.9 KB · Views: 3,241

What scope and mounts did you end up using?

Oh, Supohunter has it if they've got it on Gunbroker. They certainly had it when I bought my 930 Blackwater of one of their auctions last year. Really. You don't get 17000+ positive feed backs by screwing people.

I don't know why you think the kSG's aren't around. They're around they're still just five to seven hundred dollars over priced. :lol:

ncpx.png

5pp3.png

Just after a cleaning

eza0.jpg

2b6k.jpg

al9r.jpg

s2pw.jpg

muvh.jpg

Added a Lantac Dragon compensator - few other things since my last post - I have a Phase 5 Tactical EBRv2 "same thing as a B.A.D lever" coming in soon! - I ended up ditching the original optics I had and went with a Sigtac 4x main scope for longer distances and a 45degree sightmark set up for closer range.

All in all im extremely happy with the Mossberg AR - I get a lot of compliments with the rifle and its dead on everytime.

Sure some of that may be the Sigtac optics I have, but the rifle itself is money!

:D

Nice...real nice.

I couldn't help but notice while the pix were loading, you have a folder for chic decor?
please elaborate... :lol:

Nice...real nice.

I couldn't help but notice while the pix were loading, you have a folder for chic decor?
please elaborate... :lol:

LOL - yea I promised my 5yo daughter I'd help make her room all girly once we get back from vacation and while going through images.google looking at girl rooms, she found that one so I saved... the funny thing about 5 year olds, they NEVER forget anything.. me on the other hand, I wouldn't have a single idea of what she was talking about it.

Back