• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Model 500

Not that I am aware of.

I'm pretty sure all of their breachers were 12 gauge.

I also do not know of a commercial 20 gauge door breaching round.

This is the third web site where I have inquired about a Mossberg 500 Tactical with door breacher barrel 20 gauge from the factory. The guy at the gun store where I ordered it told me I was crazy when I ordered it, Must be a misprint; when it came in, he offered me almost three times what I paid for it. As soon as I saw it, I ordered it and then it was gone; no reference, no notes, no one knows anything, yet I have it. Very strange indeed, but its mine.

Where are you buying 20 gauge breaching rounds?

I have know idea; works well on hogs with buckshot in the palmetto's. I don't have many doors to breach; wife still loves me.

This is the third web site where I have inquired about a Mossberg 500 Tactical with door breacher barrel 20 gauge from the factory. The guy at the gun store where I ordered it told me I was crazy when I ordered it, Must be a misprint; when it came in, he offered me almost three times what I paid for it. As soon as I saw it, I ordered it and then it was gone; no reference, no notes, no one knows anything, yet I have it. Very strange indeed, but its mine.
A picture would be awesome to see.

^I also looked at that item on ebay old mossy to satisfy my curiousity, but that particular thing screws into your magazine tube, rather than on the barrel like a breacher choke would.

"an aggressive, non-lethal deterrent by simply attaching directly to your Take Down Screw"

I bet it comes back.

20ga is gonna be the next big must have. Especially with the influx of female shooters. Not that they can't handle the 12, but it's still not as easy as a 20.

I agree. As I get older, a 20 is lot more comfortable to shoot. Second shot seems to be more on target. Buckshot and slugs are readily available.

Back