• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

More about my treatments

Hombre, how's the kickin doing ? I hope you're all better now.

Doin well Meanie. Still have 4 treatments to go. The worst part of that is the 70 miles one way trip for a 10 minute treatment and then back home. I can't (or won't because my bladder is full of their concoction and has to stay full for 2 hours) go gunshop hopping while I am in Iowa city. I seem to always get to the farthest point in the store from the men's room and instantly try to revert back to my infancy, and Mom isn't around to change me. IYKWIM. But, now I will plan ahead and call before I go to IC and if I can locate anything I am looking for, maybe I can talk an employee at one of those shops to do a curbside delivery for me. It's worth a try and will help me avoid a wet embarrassment.

Thanks for asking. How's things goin with your own bad self?

:gimme5:

I do not travel anywhere without bottles of water to drink & I will empty one to pee in during emergencies. Or if fishing in the boat six hours.

Fortunately I have had fewer problems recently since I ditched the Saw Palmetto, & went on the chocolate thing. And I lost some more weight. Well I didn’t actually lose weight but I turned some fat into muscles and it is a big improvement.

I do not travel anywhere without bottles of water to drink & I will empty one to pee in during emergencies. Or if fishing in the boat six hours.

Fortunately I have had fewer problems recently since I ditched the Saw Palmetto, & went on the chocolate thing. And I lost some more weight. Well I didn’t actually lose weight but I turned some fat into muscles and it is a big improvement.
Carrying a bottle doesnt help. My urge to go means NOW! I have no control over it. If I was in a boat or alone, it wouldn't matter as much but out in public...no one says anything about my concealed carry print...but finger pointing and giggles...thats another story.

Doin well Meanie. Still have 4 treatments to go. The worst part of that is the 70 miles one way trip for a 10 minute treatment and then back home. I can't (or won't because my bladder is full of their concoction and has to stay full for 2 hours) go gunshop hopping while I am in Iowa city. I seem to always get to the farthest point in the store from the men's room and instantly try to revert back to my infancy, and Mom isn't around to change me. IYKWIM. But, now I will plan ahead and call before I go to IC and if I can locate anything I am looking for, maybe I can talk an employee at one of those shops to do a curbside delivery for me. It's worth a try and will help me avoid a wet embarrassment.

Thanks for asking. How's things goin with your own bad self?

:gimme5:

I'm doin better than I deserve. I had a heart artery opened up about a year ago and it made me feel at least two years younger.

I'm doin better than I deserve. I had a heart artery opened up about a year ago and it made me feel at least two years younger.
Back in about '06 I had some strange pains in my kaw and neck and went to the doc to see what could cause it. Seems I had a clogged artery in my heart. I needed a stent, so he arranged it and to the VA chop shop I went. I think the worst part was the 6 hours I had to lay flat on my back in bed so the hole he punctured in my thigh closed and made sure I wouldnt bust it open and bleed out. But, they stuffed me full of somekindaburgers and other nutricious delicacies and finally let me go home. All in all, like you, I got my old pep back, the pains went away and so far so good. It is good to hear that you had a good experience and are well again.

Back