• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Mossberg 464 Lever Action Scopes, Rings, and Bases

I need some help. I've been searching and searching, called Warne, XS, and EGW - nothing. Hopefully y'all can help me. I want to mount a mini red dot to just the front of the receiver. Don't want to lose my rear sight so I don't want to go with the scout rail. I have seen pictures online of lever guns with red dots just on the front receiver position but frustratingly they NEVER state what mounts they use. Any suggestions would be helpful. ??

I had used one single Weaver mount for my Vortex Venom, but my goal is to find a Picatinny rail or have one machined so I can use the bigger Vortex SPARC 2

From the 7 pages I guess there's still no Picatinny rail for the SPX 464. I really enjoyed all the members who made their own rails, I appreciate all the posts.

After exhausting all efforts to locate a rail bridge for the Mossberg 464, I was able to connect with a wonderful gunsmith that was willing to help me with my project. Now I am able to mount any optic I wish with a solid one piece foundation, with additional space for a magnifier.

IMG-20220110-155446.jpg

Back