• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Mossberg 4x4 Bolt Action Accessories...

crzyfl

Copper BB
I have a 4x4 from before they came out with the adjustable trigger. Can the trigger be purchased from Mossberg and fitted? Anyone done this?

DHonovich

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Sponsor
"Philanthropist"
I am not sure if you can but if you call up Mossberg I am sure they will give you a definitive answer to this.

DHonovich

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Sponsor
"Philanthropist"
The only ones I have seen are the factory Mossberg options unfortunately.

DHonovich

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Sponsor
"Philanthropist"
EGW does as far as I know. I have one sitting at my house that is waiting to be installed on my 4x4!

cuevas03

Copper BB
I am looking for a trigger guard and clip for a 30.06 4x4.. do you know a part no for them and where i can purchase them on line??

outdoor_guy

Copper BB
cuevas03 said:
I am looking for a clip for a 30.06 4x4.. do you know a part no for them and where i can purchase them on line??

Not sure about the guard, but the magazines are listed on Mossberg's site, although they seem to be out currently. The link does give a part# and all info though, should make it easier to find them. I found these when looking for my .308 magazines.

http://www.mossberg.com/cgi-bin/commerc ... mTemplates\BW-Center\SearchResult.html

-pete

cuevas03 said:
I am looking for a trigger guard and clip for a 30.06 4x4.. do you know a part no for them and where i can purchase them on line??

The best way to get them is to call Mossberg directly. Several people have gotten them this way.

outdoor_guy

Copper BB
Not when I contacted them early last year, although they did say I could check back.
I went with a DNZ setup, but I'm SA, .308, and it's not a rail, obviously. I think I found a rail solution at the time, but it wasn't rated well, so I defaulted to the DNZ single scope mount.

I appreciate your info outdoor_guy. I know there was a time when you could pick up a rail from Mossberg for the ATRs. The Nighttrain rail fit on my 100ATR. It would be nice to be able to have that option for the 4 x 4s.

outdoor_guy

Copper BB
I'd definitely be curious to hear if you find something, from Mossberg or elsewhere. I'd prefer to have the rail as well, but just couldn't find anything decent when I was checking. It was during the crazy shortage last year though, it's possible Mossberg has tooled up some setup by now, I should probably check out their site again...