• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Mossberg 4x4 Bolt Action Accessories...

I have a 4x4 from before they came out with the adjustable trigger. Can the trigger be purchased from Mossberg and fitted? Anyone done this?

I am not sure if you can but if you call up Mossberg I am sure they will give you a definitive answer to this.

The only ones I have seen are the factory Mossberg options unfortunately.

EGW does as far as I know. I have one sitting at my house that is waiting to be installed on my 4x4!

I am looking for a trigger guard and clip for a 30.06 4x4.. do you know a part no for them and where i can purchase them on line??

cuevas03 said:
I am looking for a clip for a 30.06 4x4.. do you know a part no for them and where i can purchase them on line??

Not sure about the guard, but the magazines are listed on Mossberg's site, although they seem to be out currently. The link does give a part# and all info though, should make it easier to find them. I found these when looking for my .308 magazines.

http://www.mossberg.com/cgi-bin/commerc ... mTemplates\BW-Center\SearchResult.html

-pete

cuevas03 said:
I am looking for a trigger guard and clip for a 30.06 4x4.. do you know a part no for them and where i can purchase them on line??

The best way to get them is to call Mossberg directly. Several people have gotten them this way.

Not when I contacted them early last year, although they did say I could check back.
I went with a DNZ setup, but I'm SA, .308, and it's not a rail, obviously. I think I found a rail solution at the time, but it wasn't rated well, so I defaulted to the DNZ single scope mount.

I appreciate your info outdoor_guy. I know there was a time when you could pick up a rail from Mossberg for the ATRs. The Nighttrain rail fit on my 100ATR. It would be nice to be able to have that option for the 4 x 4s.

I'd definitely be curious to hear if you find something, from Mossberg or elsewhere. I'd prefer to have the rail as well, but just couldn't find anything decent when I was checking. It was during the crazy shortage last year though, it's possible Mossberg has tooled up some setup by now, I should probably check out their site again...

Back