• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Mossberg 500/590 Aftermarket Stock OPTIONS

DHonovich

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Sponsor
"Philanthropist"
Mossberg Owners would like to help our members when deciding on what stock (buttstock) is best for you and your Mossberg 500. There are so many options/choices available at the moment that it can be quite hard picking one. We will continue to test and review the various options available. If you know of a stock (buttstock) for the Mossberg 500 that is not currently on the list please post up and I will add it.

p50261029-4.jpg

Collapsible/Folding
Archangel 500SC Tactical Shotgun Stock System Mossberg 500/590 with Receiver Mount Shell Carrier - Black Polymer
ATI Tactical 6 Position Collapsible Stock
ATI Tactical 6 Position Side Folding Stock
ATI Talon Tactical Shotgun Stock for Mossberg Shotguns
ATI Talon Tactical Shotgun Stock for Mossberg Shotguns With Aluminum Upgrade Package
ATI Top Folding Stock
Blackhawks SPECOPS Adjustable Shotgun Stock
Blackhawk Knoxx SpecOps Folder Shotgun Stock
CAA 6 Position Collapsible Stock
Cavalry Manufacturing, Llc. SST-590 AR15 Butt Stock Adapter and Optics Mounting Platform for the Mossberg 500/590
Choate Top Folder
Choate Side Folder
DTAC Mongoose
FAB-Defense AGM500 FK Mossberg 500 solid piece pistol Grip and full butt stock
FAB-Defense AGMF500 FK M4 Folding Butt Stock for Mossberg 500
FAB-Defense AGM500 FK SB M4 Butt Stock for Mossberg 500 w/ Shock Absorber
FAB-Defense UAS500 Mossberg 500 solid piece pistol Grip and UAS butt stock with polymer folding knuckle
Mako Stock Black Adjustable Cheeck Piece Folding Mossberg 500 UAS-500
Mako Group Collapsible Butt Stock for Mossberg 500
Mesa Tactical Telescoping Stock
Phoenix Technology Tactical Series Adjustable Stock Kicklite
Pro-Mag PM111F Collapsible (6) Position Stock with Pistol Grip & Fore End
TAPCO INTRAFUSE Mossberg 500 6 Position Collapsible Stock
Uncle Mikes Mossberg Shotgun Folding Protector Stock 500-590, Blued

Fixed
ATI Akita Adjustable Hunting Stock
ATI Tactical Grip Buttstock
Blackhawk CompStock Shotgun Stock
Choate Conventional Stock
Choate Conventional Body Armor Youth Stock
Choate Mark V (5) Pistol Grip Stock
Choate Pistol Grip Body Armor Youth Stock
Choate Mark VI (6)
Hogue OverMolded™ Shotgun Stock
Hogue OverMolded™ Shotgun Stock 12" L.O.P.
Phoenix Technology Kicklite Sporter Stock
Magpul Stock
Ram-Line Black Stock
Speedfeed Sport Stock
Speedfeed Youth Model Stock 13"
Speedfeed I Buttstock With Integral Magazine Tubes
Speedfeed III Tactical Stock
Speedfeed IV Tactical Stock
Speedfeed IV-S Tactical Stock 13"

Pistol Grip
ATI Pistol Grip
ATI Scorpion Recoil System Pistol Grip
Blackhawk Breachersgrip Shotgun Stock
Hogue Tamer Shotgun Pistol Grip
Phoenix Technology Rear Pistol Grip
Shockwave Technology Raptor Pistol Grip
Speedfeed Pistol Grip
TacStar Rear Grip

Last edited:
Re: Mossberg 500 Stock Options

Oh yes, Hogue, love my hogue foregrip on my 590A1!!!

As it was put to me when a member at another site suggested it, "The best cylindrical thing I've held that wasn't attached to me" :lol:

After that I had to have it!! :D

If you get a chance could you post up a product review of the hogue stock?

Ooops, my bad, just saw the Hogue in your ealier post... sorry. :)

Added, let me know if you find or come across any other stock options for the Mossberg 500.

Ok, I have a short list of a few "must have things". Hogue stock is at the top of the list!

I added a few more stock options for the Mossberg 500 that I discovered recently.

Just talked to M.Shain of AIMPRO about getting a couple of the Hogue short LOP stocks!

Very nice! That is one of the stocks I want to try out soon as well. I am doing some more testing with the Phoenix Technology Tactical Series Adjustable Stock Kicklite but plan to pick up some of the Blackhawk stock options next.

Cool! Very cool!

One of the Hogue stocks will be goin with my Persuader to Defensive Impact to be duracoated! ;)

They look similar to the CAA and are also made in Israel so I wonder if the companies are related. I will try and get my hands on one to do some testing.

Re: Mossberg 500 Stock (Buttstock) OPTIONS CHOICES

I've seen them on a few guns, but I dont know a thing about them.

Mossberg 500:Mossberg Stock vs. Blackhawk Stock

First of all, I wanted to say hi to everyone in this forum, Second of all this is my first firearm. I'm 23 and just purchased my own house, So bought the Mossberg 500 for security purpose and i would like to do some tactical training. So i researched the Mossberg 6 position stock and BLACKHAWK 6 postition SPECOPS NRS
SHOTGUN STOCK WITH FOREND. They look the same on the pictures, so are they the same or is there any difference? which one is better?
Thanks

Re: Mossberg 500:Mossberg Stock vs. Blackhawk Stock

viewtopic.php?f=78&t=645
Above is the newest version of the BlackHawk 6 position collapsible stock

viewtopic.php?f=78&t=651
Above is the newest version of the ATI 6 position collapsible stock (the old version is what is found on some Mossberg's directly from the factory)

viewtopic.php?f=78&t=261
Above is the old version of the ATI 6 position collapsible stock (the version that is found on some Mossberg's directly from the factory)

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=655
Above is a thread I started that has a running list of all the possible stock options for the Mossberg 500.

I personally like the BlackHawk stock over the old version of the ATI unit but I am getting the new versions of both soon to do some testing with.

Based on heresay alone, folks seem to prefer the Blackhawk stocks. As Dan mentioned, there are quite a few stocks that are going to be tested as time goes by.

Another stock that I like over the Mossberg 500 6 position collapsible stock (aka ATI version 1) is the new Phoenix Technology Tactical Series Adjustable Stock With Kicklite that I recently tested out as seen in the link below.

viewtopic.php?f=78&t=649

Thank you for the help. I put in the order for the Blackhawk stock. :D

Back