• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Mossberg 535 Elevator Assembly

jlruiz2k

Copper BB
I need your help finding a Mossberg 535 Elevator Assembly, I've searched everywhere but I can't find a parts list for the 535 or the elevator assembly. Does anyone know a good source?

Thank you

Welcome to the forum from NY. have you tried Mossberg,,,,Midway,,,,Havlin.

Midway did not have it on their website, didn't see any parts in the Mossberg site and sent Havlin an email. Anyone find this part online or have a part number?

old mossy said:
Welcome to the forum from NY. have you tried Mossberg,,,,Midway,,,,Havlin.

From what I can search the 535 has a longer lifter tab or tongue. I assume for the 3 1/2" shell.
I would CALL Havlin and talk to them. Some times the web sites don't show everything.
Havlin (636) 937-6401

jlruiz2k said:
Thank you very much for the reply and link, in this case the part is not interchangeable, I have both a 500 and a 535 and the part is different. I wish I could find a part number.

ripjack13 said:
In stock....

http://www.brownells.com/shotgun-parts/ ... x?psize=96

Just some fyi...most Mossberg 500, 535, 590 and 835 Pump Action Shotguns parts are interchangeable...

Do you think you could post a pic of the two elevators side by side ? Thank you.

Lookin' around I found a couple of elevator pics,,,,,

The top is a 500,,,the second is a 535,,,,the bottom is both side by side.

Kinda hard to tell but the 500 looks shorter.

I can't find an 835.

Attachments

• 500 ele2.jpg
    500 ele2.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 270
  • 535 elevator2.jpg
    535 elevator2.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 270
  • combine_images.jpg
    combine_images.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 270
I found a 835. I need to know what is the difference you see between the 500 and the 535,,,is it the tongue length ?

OK after looking around some and the help of member Landon7887 the difference between the 500 and the 535 is the length of the elevator tongues.

The 500 is overall 1".
The 535,835 are overall 1.475

Unless I'm missing something else I'd say part #11930 will work on your 535.

Keep us posted and if you get a chance post a pic of your two elevators.

Thank you for the replies, here are some pics as you requested so you can notice the differences. Got an email from havlinsales.com telling me that they don't have the part as is too new. Haven't heard from Mossberg yet. Don't seem to find part #11930 but will keep looking.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 235
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 235
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 235
old mossy said:
No problem. Keep us posted.

Got the part in today from Brownells, perfect fit, thanks a lot for the help finding the part number, I would not have been able to find it without your help.

Cheers

Back